Car models needed FREE VINYL STICKERS

matthewsarg

Reaction score
Basically I need pictures of good vehicles with vinyl stickers on, you don't need to do anything it's completely free pm me if your interested

If it seems unclear , I'll be making anything you want in vinyl for free all you have to do is take a picture and send it to me

Ok so your a new user asking for people to send you pictures of there good cars you will require their posting address for the FREE stickers to be sent out this will most probably be the address there car is parked or stored does this not sound s be dodgy to anyone else ?
Sorry for being negative if this is genuine
But I think you need to be a bit more open about what your intentions are on the forum and not just via private msgs maybe put more information about yourself if you have a company your doing this fore etc

Ha I see what you mean, I'm not here to rob your cars , basically I'm starting up a vinyl sticker company but I need pictures for advertisement , so it's a win win you get free stickers and I get pictures that I can use on Facebook and website ect by all means cover your license plate or I'll edit it out before posting , if your local to Plymouth I'll hand dealer it myself sorry should of been clearer I see how this looks

Thanks

Matt

Reactions: Cambaines
does it have to be a car mate?? or does this count??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 139
I'd like something large to go along the sides of my Westfield if you can do something really creative and include your company name & logo.

So you are essentially using this forum to benefit your business. I think we have rules about this somewhere:rulez:

So you are essentially using this forum to benefit your business. I think we have rules about this somewhere:rulez:

Leave him to it, it's hard for any starting business to get any exposure, unreal how many cars my brother detailed for free purely for picture purposes to get his name out there, he's not advertising his business on here or selling anything wrongly, also doing us a favour in sorting these for free!

I'd like something large to go along the sides of my Westfield if you can do something really creative and include your company name & logo.
Pm'd
its a mutual benefit you get a totally free bespoke vinyl sticker I get a picture to use as advertisement , I'm not profiting from this it's coming straight out my pocket , but in the hope that yes in the future it will help me sell my company , it's a mutual benefit for all if you really think about it.

Not sure I understand what ur doing, but here is one I made, can you do vinyl for it? Whatever size

Could you do a crazy camo sticker for the car? Or would that be too big?

Could you do a crazy camo sticker for the car? Or would that be too big?
What do you mean by a crazy Camo sticker? If you send me an example of what your after I'll let you know if it's possible

Thanks

Matt

And here's a funny one I've done for a very poorly Celica, cheaper than a re-spray haha

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
Thanks cam much appreciated , have a nice holiday mate