Car matts

I'm addicted to that site. Just make sure the seller has positive reviews, and expect to wait at least 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you get those fancy full coverage matts post up some photos, I'm rather curious myself.

yep, Just fitted the dynamic mirror indicators, took 11 days including the day i ordered.
Still undecided on forking out £80+ without seeing or write up's.

Reactions: Bishop187
Fiddly but not hard.
Remove glass with plastic lever, I went in from outer edge and levered from top. Be brave
Remove connections
Undo 2 screws holding back on.
Remove cover. You can push black rim towards back of car to help create a gap for lever, I found it easier to go from corner to get lever in then just slide around from outer edge to inner edge to pop clips.
Remove two screws holding indicator in place, there are 3 tags that hold indicators in place (look at new ones) these need to be levered off indicators, they do bend , when removed bend them back a bit. Tab goes into a letter box fixing (slot in plastic)
Disconnect plug.
Fitting is reverse but the hardest bit is making sure the 3 tags go onto indicator to hold in place, I used the lever to push over tags.
Its easier than you think, but tricky.
When you put glass back in there are 2 long bits of plastic that locate in metal clips make sure they line up, my first one didnt and mirror wouldnt move out enough.
I did mine didnt break or scratch anything.

Reactions: Eldeano2
Thanks for that mate. Might pop mine on this weekend. Glad to hear it went smoothly for you. I take it they are working as they should? :)

The diamond stitched mats are still relatively new to AliExpress I spotted bmw ones a few months back then they started listing Audi’s but with no photos. They look interesting but who knows what the quality is actually like. If you pull the trigger please post done pics and your impressions.

If you’re looking for full cover mats though have a look at weathertech. I went that route - no regrets. But their listings have the years messed up. 2014 mats fit up to 2019 perfectly.

View attachment 207897

They do look good as a Winter set, will look into them as well. Thanks
They work perfect for video look up Des Pickering on FB UK Audi A5-S5-RS5 Owners Club (say hi)

I'm addicted to that site. Just make sure the seller has positive reviews, and expect to wait at least 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you get those fancy full coverage matts post up some photos, I'm rather curious myself.
Bit the bullet and ordered the mats. Black red stitching. Let you know in ? months ?

Nice one. Looking forward to your photos!
Still waiting for mats.
Did you do your mirrors ??
Ive just fitted a cable to turn off auto start stop on start, if I now want it on I have to press for it.
Hate the system as it would work randomly due to system requirements and I couldnt find a software option.
Bit pricey £22.52 which was ok but customs added £3.14 and post office charged me a handling fee of £8
Awaiting parts to do the red door lights next.

Des

S l300
Hi
Strange loosing mirror blinker its just the end of the light and a hole in mirror cover ?? Are yours led's or a solid line.
Start stop is very easy you pull out controle unit using keys, slot at each end, disconnect one cable plug in new controle and connect original cable to new push back in.
Note. push keys fully in, cable comes through a hole behind unit and mine took a little bit of wriggling to remove as wire hooks up in hole a bit
10113396 23523a9c 8514 4f15 8b35 25845d969fb2
. 5 mins top.
Mine is permanently off with red light on and doesnt work as "last state memory" as stated. But thats fine with me.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000980505012.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.45903657IqIVxS
Red door warning lights, the B9 only comes with red reflectors not a light.
The loom connects to the puddle light and gives a power socket to the warning light. No splicing just feed wire from reflector hole down to puddle light and connect
Have to change red light connector as they are made for led's and you cant get the red lights in led (you could use a clear puddle light with red led's in but I didnt like that option so need to change a connector to the old type, plug C A & B to puddle lights
Will post when I get the parts
S l300 1
Door0 c5677b6d481aa613d684efa7f9980031c9d572a3

Last edited:
You might be able to make the spliced one plug and play, from memory only 2 or 3 wires, just need male and female plugs.
Light is just a small light so doesnt bother me.
Guess you could take unit apart a d remove led or paint over it.

I have bought the Audi Mats for my A3 8P + 8V and am very pleased with both sets, just a little pricey

Reactions: Dusty Des