Car mats

I’m thinking carpet would look better and do the job

Reactions: Theonenonly
As I just mentioned in the youraudi sticky, I thought they came with mats as standard - it’s even mentioned in my build spec.

In saying that I fancy some rubber ones for the winter months and Amazon have a OEM B9 A4 set (front & back) for £80.

Mine didn’t unfortunately and I was too excited and didn’t really notice when I got
The car. Yeh I noticed them, I’m not a big fan of rubber floor mats but they are the best I’ve seen

Mine didn’t unfortunately and I was too excited and didn’t really notice when I got
The car. Yeh I noticed them, I’m not a big fan of rubber floor mats but they are the best I’ve seen

I got some OE Audi ones from Preston Audi. Not cheap but fit perfectly & saves vacuuming round the edges. Well made & won't wear out.

Hi,

In regards to B9 A4 mats there are two options-

"High Quality" carpet mats (front and rear) £79.00

Rubbers mats (front and rear) £72.00

8w2061501041.jpg

If your interested please feel free to PM and i can get a set posted.

Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-27_10-10-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-27_10-10-25.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Scottishaudi and Sandra
My car came with the factory mats but I bought the Audi OEM rubber mats and the boot inlay. These mats are a great fit an they don't have a rubber smell. I like to save on accessories but I'm glad I bought the Audi mats.

Reactions: Scottishaudi
Thanks Sandra/Tom. Going to see what I get when the cars delivered (May/Jun) before pulling the trigger here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra