Car Mats Group Buy

Any news on the full sets yet Alex ???

Apologies to everyone who's waiting for the full set. I have completely underestimated how much cardboard is needed to wrap all these mats, you'd of thought I would of learnt with the fronts but no :keule:it appears I am mentally challenged :think:

Anyways, I've now got the extra cardboard needed and will hopefully get them out tomorrow.
Also waiting on 2 people who haven't given me their address, if only I was psychic.

deffo not guilty i pmd u and included it on my paypal payment way back in the summer of 69, lol only jestting m8 I know you have your work cut out prob wont fit mine untill the snow buggers off anyway, im planning new mats wheel refurb and some paintwork detailing next spring

Could be me, I unknowingly messed up my first pm but re-sent it on the 19th, did you get that one?

received my fronts on friday i think thanks lemon, regret not buying the rears now

Alex as soon as I saw the amount of people having these I thought you'd have a big job on your hands

Ok Alex, will post when they arrive. Thanks for now.

Arrived yesterday, look great. Thanks again

Waiting for delivery man to come and collect but obviously can't due to 6 or 7 inches of snow. Sorry to keep you lot waiting.

Any news on the full sets yet Alex bud?
was kinda wondering that myself , its now been over a month since payment was sent. the cold snap wont help understandably but whats happened to the post out ????, what courier are u using Alex ? , i bought a 22 inch tv last thursday and it arrived today by dhl , still waiting on my vcds from ilexia which i bought last Friday I may add ???

was kinda wondering that myself , its now been over a month since payment was sent. the cold snap wont help understandably but whats happened to the post out ????, what courier are u using Alex ? , i bought a 22 inch tv last thursday and it arrived today by dhl , still waiting on my vcds from ilexia which i bought last Friday I may add ???

surely glasgow is at a standstill for everything now?!
but im still waiting on my set from alex too haha

surely glasgow is at a standstill for everything now?!
but im still waiting on my set from alex too haha
nope not at stand still same as last year all couriers are sub contracting arnold clark vans , im almost 1000m above sea level and sea level is less than a mile away , my S3 can manage the terrain noooooooooooooooo prob

Yeah alex... Get the hair dryer out and start melting the snow lol. My mats are happily shielding my carpets from my snowy shoes. Haha

Any update Alex whats happening dude my vcds arrived today, just gotta figure out what it all means now lol , hope there are no personal probs at your end m8 ?

any idea when you might be getting these all out Alex?
car comes out the body shop on satuday and I cant wait to get these in!

Hi people,

I thought I posted the other day saying they've been collected and are on their way, but obviously not :S

They were only collected a couple days ago due to the weather so should hopefully be with you guys soon.

Still no mats, baaahhhh

Hopefully Monday will be the day :)

Stay in there lads, I'm sure they will arrive soon. Going to be a bit slow this time of year anyway, I'm still waiting for a number of things to arrive I ordered a couple weeks ago.

Whats the next Group Buy lemon.....:whistle2: ....:undwech:

As much fun as that was, I won't be doing it again anytime soon lol.....well....I won't agree to receiving 30+ items and posting them out. I don't mind organising group buys though.

What about Downpipes??

Wonder who gonna be the first to post they had delivery. Im in all day today so it might be me.

Group buy on downpipes a good idea, I'll be interested in the New Year.

To be fair on lemon i think some couriers are playing on the weather/xmas thing, ive been waiting for a couple of consignments a couple of week now and they have def gone to the couriers, yet i ordered a 3"tip of bill and it comes the next day.....some of the independants are waiting while they have a van full for that area me thinks.....

keep forgetting ive got mine as the wife swipped them for a xmas present for me , but didn`t pay for them ...... how does that work ??????

Recieved mine through the post today. Many thanks for organising this Alex...ledge!

Still waiting for mine :sob:. I hope they're on the way and haven't got lost in transit :sadlike:.

Lemon, are they all on their way now? When did you send them & is there any way of tracking them?

Mine came today too, thanks Alex for the hard work and effort. Just gotta wait for all this snow to go before i even think about sticking em in.

I also got mine too :)

Cheers for aranging this Lemon.

Mines are still AWOL Alex pm me the details of the courier, tracking etc I would appreciate if you can pm me as I have myself a serious issue to deal with at home , Ill be back in the new yr regards Don