Car loses power, runs rough, undriveable - help!

i wouldnt even bother with the peices of **** ... when they dropped my car off spec was missing i paid for the ipod dock and got a lead and had a small crack in the window screan also as the guy pulled up he scuffed the alloy to bits i got nothing from audi i hope they all die
That really isnt very nice, i can appreciate you have had problems and that you are sharing for the sake of the community. But it is not ALL of the Audis employees fault

I would certainly go with them, my dad put me onto the idea his car brokedown on the hell that is the M25 and the AA came out and replaced the faulty coil and then he took it the main dealer who replaced the rest of them under the AA mechanical breakdown repair cover, he only had to pay £25 excess but you are covered for £500 per claim and you are allowed 5 claims per year,hopefully it will save me giving my money to Audi for no good reason

That really isnt very nice, i can appreciate you have had problems and that you are sharing for the sake of the community. But it is not ALL of the Audis employees fault

im just soo angry with audi obviously its not aimed at all of the employees just the ones that failed to sort my car out ... and i know its not very nice but would you be if you spend 15 grand on a car and it arrived like that mmmnn:uhm: i think not

im just soo angry with audi obviously its not aimed at all of the employees just the ones that failed to sort my car out ... and i know its not very nice but would you be if you spend 15 grand on a car and it arrived like that mmmnn:uhm: i think not
No problems mate, i can appreciate where you are coming from, and not to hijack. I certainly would not have accepted it in the slightest. But thats another story

Cheque arrived from Audi last week for £161.47 which covers the cost of the one failed coil + labour for it. A good result, but it took a lot of hard work and was frustrating at times, with the dealer and Audi Customer servcies playing me off against one another. Still, can't complain at the end result.