Car Jack no longer supplied?

3vans

Reaction score
My car came with a tool kit but no Jack. I take it this is now normal when you get the inflator and sealant kit?
Seems a bit cheapskate Audi.
Has anybody got the part number for an Audi genuine Jack or does it not exist for RS3?
I also didn’t get an oil top up pack that some people did.:frown new:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8YARWY
My car came with a tool kit but no Jack. I take it this is now normal when you get the inflator and sealant kit?
Seems a bit cheapskate Audi.
Has anybody got the part number for an Audi genuine Jack or does it not exist for RS3?
I also didn’t get an oil top up pack that some people did.:frown new:

Normal.

Laughable how people will pay the best part of 70k for a car that offers less now than it did previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Jassyo06 and 3vans
Car jack optional extra £100 it used to be...probably gone up to a Grand now lol

Reactions: 8YARWY
Car jack optional extra £100 it used to be...probably gone up to a Grand now lol

And I love how someone actually asked for a photo of one

Reactions: Jassyo06
A photo of a rs3 jack lol….

Attachments

• 21358C6D-659C-4914-A20B-4190307657EC.jpeg
    21358C6D-659C-4914-A20B-4190307657EC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
Reactions: 3vans and 8YARWY
thanks , I did open it once maybe its there haha but i doubt :)

Audi have sold yours on their eBay dealer shop

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Jassyo06, 3vans, billymc92 and 1 other person

Lol pointless.

Think about it logically.

You get a flat, you attempt to use the foam Audi gave you, it’s silicone based by the way so renders any attempt at repair impossible, that works all good, you will then still have to go to a tyre place for a new tyre, you never ever need that crappy widow maker jack.

You get a puncture, attempt the foam procedure, nothing, as the tyre is way past saving by the foam, you look at the jack thinking ‘what use is that in this situation?’ I’ve no spare and miles from anywhere, you know what, I’ll just ring Audi assist and let them deal with it.

When you finally get home you’ll take out the utterly useless piece of metal and sling it, saving a KG or 2 in the process.

Or maybe if your on forums your logic will be……….’ I’ve gotta have one because an internet stranger says he’s got one’

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and 3vans
Lol pointless.

Think about it logically.

You get a flat, you attempt to use the foam Audi gave you, it’s silicone based by the way so renders any attempt at repair impossible, that works all good, you will then still have to go to a tyre place for a new tyre, you never ever need that crappy widow maker jack.

You get a puncture, attempt the foam procedure, nothing, as the tyre is way past saving by the foam, you look at the jack thinking ‘what use is that in this situation?’ I’ve no spare and miles from anywhere, you know what, I’ll just ring Audi assist and let them deal with it.

When you finally get home you’ll take out the utterly useless piece of metal and sling it, saving a KG or 2 in the process.

Or maybe if your on forums your logic will be……….’ I’ve gotta have one because an internet stranger says he’s got one’

yes you right but also I want check if maybe by any mistake I got one so can sold 8V one but no ;)

no spare wheel no car jack

yes you right but also I want check if maybe by any mistake I got one so can sold 8V one but no ;)

no spare wheel no car jack

Ahhh I see, for the car boot sale then.

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06 and Mastachaz