Car Insurance

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Who do you all insure with then, just getting quotes a.t.m. and wanting to make sure i haven't missed out on any of them.

Cheers

Confused.com

Then ring Adrian Flux.

Had excellent service from Flux, price matched and cheapest for 2 yrs running.
Then I changed to my S3 from my Golf and Flux hiked my premium from £500 to £950 !!

:wtf:

Anyway, ended up with £400 through Autodirect, via Confused.com.

Was willing to pay a little more to Flux because of the quality of service but not £450 !

Moneysupermarket.com is worth a bash too.

Good luck mate.

Paul

Edit: PS - Im an old git (34), AUDI S3.

A Plan 01635 874646
or
Keith Michaels Insurance- 0845 337 3380 and ask for Gary Moulson

Richard

Autodirect just tried them hehehehe £2800

So far i have got £820 for it...

3.2 a3 s-line
24 yrs old male
25yr old female

I am 21 Yo man A3 2.0TDI Sport, and was competly shocked when i first started getting quotes, then i came across flexibell.co.uk and was amazed ow cheap it was for me im paying something like um for fully comp 2yrs no claims. just over £600 which i think for my age is really good since my previous care a 1.6 Megane, was very close to a grand. lol
James.

MoreThan for me, 21 yrs old, 2 yrs ncb on an R32. Under £950.

I ******* hate insurance companies, and the business they are in.

I too hate insurance companies, how do they work things out?! My current insurer who was very good last year wants £550 for a remapped 250bhp Audi, asking them to transfer the insurance to my new 320d and they say it will cost about the same?

Privelage - £520 fully comp parked in London.
30 years old, 11 yrs no claims, no points.
No one could come close to that!!!

If you have a claim Jamie and you lose your NCB you will be screwed, insurance in London is a nightmare because of the ***** areas which are everywhere (the whole of South London is a dump for example).

Tell me about - my no claims are protected though.
It's off the street in a secure car park though ;)

Went through the "compare" websites, "Money Supermarket" and "Money Saving Expert", and ended up with Elephant. Comprehensively beat my renewal quote from Tesco, and the cover seems just as good.

You could also try going through http://www.topcashback.co.uk/

Even if you can't find the cheapest quote through them, you may get some money back to even things out :o.k:

I too am with Elephant, saved me a good £400 on nexrt nearest company. Only problem is any time you ring up about your policy you have to talk to India and they do not have a clue, for example they told me my car did not exist! Guess you get what you pay for though.