Car Has Left Ingolstadt...

Brandon Williams

Reaction score
Hi All,

My original built date was 21st August and its all finished quite early; i know you cant always believe the tracker but im getting quite excited now!!

What is the longest i should expect from this point.. How long did you wait for yours?

I will now be on the tracker daily lol.

Reactions: phope74, Riko0073, AlnSaz and 1 other person
Most seem to take up to 4 weeks from factory to dealer, but I've seen some arrive in 2 weeks. Depends on the shipping I suppose

Funny how things work out, I ordered just after you and mines not due build until 30th October!

Ah that's what I thought- this is going to be the longest bit; I must switch my brain off and concentrate on other things haha.
Wow that's odd! I ordered like right at the end of June, that's so annoying!!

Patience my son! My Mrs is at the end of her tether with me, I'm like a kid before Xmas

4th July order I was and 'due to demand there is approx. 4 week delay' according to the dealer :(

Reactions: Brandon Williams
Mine was due to be built w/c 21st August. It's now ready at the dealer :tongueclosed:

Reactions: Riko0073
All this talk of deliveries being brought forward has me checking the tracking system everyday. Unfortunately it hasn't changed, but it is early days still.

Reactions: Riko0073
I'm on your tail Brandon : )

Reactions: Brandon Williams