Car Has Arrived @ Dealer

Brandon Williams

Reaction score
Im on Status 70 According to the tracker and the indepth code page; my dealer states its not actually with them at all and its still at the port waiting for transportation... has anyone else experienced this?

I was hoping for this weekend as it was Status 70 on friday last week, maybe next weekend then?

Reactions: jujitsuka
Took about a week for me after tracker said arrived at dealer. If there is any finance/leasing involved then might take a little longer as dealer waits for payment. Also the recent new plate surge might have led to a PDI queue...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Im on Status 70 According to the tracker and the indepth code page; my dealer states its not actually with them at all and its still at the port waiting for transportation... has anyone else experienced this?

I was hoping for this weekend as it was Status 70 on friday last week, maybe next weekend then?
This last waiting part is the worst, but hopefully it will be collection soon. Cant wait to see the pics. :)

I had this exact same thing happen. I think it was about a week after going status 70 that I was told it had arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine got delivered a couple of days back, you're gonna love it!

Reactions: Brandon Williams and Sandra