Car Geometry setup

S3AMJ

OEM+
Reaction score
I'm getting my S3 aligned Saturday morning (again), im looking for the best setup for daily driving with the occasional aggressive driving please.

I've read in the stickies that 0 toe front and back. -1.3 degrees front and -0.5 degrees back camber is the optimum setup.

Is this suitable for my requirements or can anyone else suggest a better setup?

That is pretty much what mines setup at. Think my rear toe is about .5 toe in as couldn't change it due to bolts potentially sheering and causing agro.
I've got a read out of what exactly it's been setup at somewhere. Will find it when I get home.

I've got Front camber 1.0 Front toe 0.1 out
Rear camber 0.5 rear toe parallel
Caster is is what it is, no adjustment (as far as im aware)

Im on Eibach springs, Koni Shocks, Eibach anti roll bars, Adjustable lower tie arms, full front polybush, rear full new OEM bushes with polybush tie arm bushes top and bottom

Handles like a dream now on the Nankang NS2R Tyres (medium ):racer:

Mines harsh then that. 2 degrees camber front, 1.3 rear, 0 toe

I've got Front camber 1.0 Front toe 0.1 out
Rear camber 0.5 rear toe parallel
Caster is is what it is, no adjustment (as far as im aware)

Im on Eibach springs, Koni Shocks, Eibach anti roll bars, Adjustable lower tie arms, full front polybush, rear full new OEM bushes with polybush tie arm bushes top and bottom

Handles like a dream now on the Nankang NS2R Tyres (medium ):racer:

Sorry to hijack the thread, how you finding the NS2R, my RSR's only have another track day in them

Thanks all, I'm going to go for a happy medium with parallel toe front and back with -1.1 front and -0.7 back camber.

Geometry all done! Car feels loads better, taken it hard around tight corners and not suffering from tyre rub either! Thanks again everyone!

Reactions: andy68 and scotty_24