Car freshly detailed

RedRS3Reilly

IMG_1100.PNG
IMG_1098.JPG
IMG_1091.JPG
IMG_1095.JPG

I've just had the car in for some tlc, apparently washing with Brillo pads isn't good for the paint, I've been shown proper washing techniques now!!
The car was covered in swirl marks and light scratches.
Angelwax was the company I used for the detailing
As you can see from the pictures she's scrubbed up pretty well, the paintwork is now flawless

Last edited:

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
That looks superb mate - LoL sounds like you've got an extra bucket and some grit guards on order.

Got mine going to Auto Detox in Feb for its two year spruce up.

RedRS3Reilly

That looks superb mate - LoL sounds like you've got an extra bucket and some grit guards on order.

Yes

the Mrs bought me a proper cleaning kit for xmas, never heard of a grit guard before :)
Should be able to wash it half decently now

SPIKE_

Vorsprung durch Technik
Car looks great....what red is your car - Misano?

Milnesafc

View attachment 115301 View attachment 115300 View attachment 115299 View attachment 115298
I've just had the car in for some tlc, apparently washing with Brillo pads isn't good for the paint, I've been shown proper washing techniques now!!
The car was covered in swirl marks and light scratches.
Angelwax was the company I used for the detailing
As you can see from the pictures she's scrubbed up pretty well, the paintwork is now flawless
Looks stunning mate, going on to spend some time this afternoon on mine, god knows it needs it.

Audi Bairn

Staff member
Gold Supporter
Looks great fella, nice one.
550..... holy horsepower batman!:respekt:

glospete

Oops - I hope by showing your reg plate someone from Audi doesn't make a note of the obvious engine upgrade and cause you grief if ever you have to claim warranty work. I know, I'm paranoid but .... because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
Your looks ace though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RedRS3Reilly

Oops - I hope by showing your reg plate someone from Audi doesn't make a note of the obvious engine upgrade and cause you grief if ever you have to claim warranty work. I know, I'm paranoid but .... because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
Your looks ace though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk