Car Dryer

sam4191

If In doubt, Flat out!
Reaction score
Hello!!!

Really sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone on here used, or use a car dryer? I am thinking of getthing one, but not sure they're worth the money. I know people suggest to use a leaf blower, but I don't really feel prepared to stand out on the drive with my dads big dark green black and decker leaf blower, blowing the car..... :haha:

Cheers

Sam

I know how you feel Sam..

I'm hoping to pick one of these up mid-Feb time.. Supplied by our very own PolishedBliss, too - http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/black-baron-vehicle-dryer-cat5.html

Playing with an S-Class today, it took me blooooomin' agees to dry the damned thing. Then, in the cleanse stage, I just had drops running down from everywhere. Nightmare. ROLL ON SUMMER (...or the purchase of the above blower (whatever comes first!))

The Black Baron really is an awesome bit of kit - we use on a daily basis and love it to bits. Our next HD video (Ferrari 355 Ne Plus Ultra) will go live on our blog next week, and it will show the Black Baron in action. Keep your eyes peeled. :sm4:

Lol at the above comment. I need to purchase one of these. Nothing worse than drips from handles and that ****** "under wing mirror streak"!

You won't look back... brilliant luxury tools; not essential, but so useful for the above and for drying engine bays and wheels super quick. :sm4:

Polished Bliss - the best detailers the world has ever seen!

^^^discount achieved? ;)

Lol, that old chesnut! 5% off all orders over £100 applies all the time... and sometimes the Black Baron does go on special offer - pays to keep your eyes peeled!

On a related note, if any of you are wanting a Black Baron, have pets and are having a hard time convincing the misses that a vehicle dryer is needed, do bear in mind that the Black Baron does double up as an excellent pet dryer too. Seriously. :icon_thumright: