Car deliveries during pandemic

hutchys

Reaction score
Car showrooms still remain closed but:

Are they starting to happen now
If yes, are they driven or low loader delivery, or both
I presume the cars are 'sanitised' before the low loader delivery and if driven are 'sanitised' by the driver on arrival?
Has anyone had a car delivery recently and if yes how did it go?
Are there people with delivery times booked in the next couple of weeks and how has this been organised, low loader, driven and have you been given any details on sanitising etc?

No, I'm still waiting on delivery into the UK. There is a big backlog at the entrance ports I am being told but they are all still having deliveries into the ports, so is that the truth?
The show rooms are open now so the car can be picked up from the dealer (social distance still applies) if it is close to you but they will still do driven deliveries too again I would think the with both the car would have to be sanitised.

My car order is just over a month but on the Audi account is still "Welcome to Neckarsulm", yours still in transit ;-(

I was at Mercedes Stratford last week - saw one of the salesment not observing any social distancing and leaning forward to speak to a customer. Touched the customer as well.

I was at Mercedes Stratford last week - saw one of the salesment not observing any social distancing and leaning forward to speak to a customer. Touched the customer as well.
Just keep 2m apart and step back if someone leans too close. I try to avoid touching anything now + mini hand sanitizer in pocket which I use "just in case".

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk