Car cover

RB211

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm due to collect my new S3, hopefully, at the end of the week. I'm looking at purchasing a car cover and was wondering if anyone knew whether the "official" A3 cover was worth the money or if anyone had any other suggestions?

Thanks, Rob

I'm not sure that some of the officianados on here will approve of using a cover. Wouldn't that be a big risk of scratching?
Maybe for long term storage would be a good idea. Otherwise it may be of limited use?
But I'm lucky to have a garage!:yahoo:

Yeah a non scratch car covers are very expensive due to the fact they made of silk or mostly made of it

What sort of money are we talking about?

£600 the last time l looked at them

ooooh mate...............should have seen me wincing when I read that!! Do they want the shirt off me back too................................prob would if they're female ;)

Reactions: Jassyo06
ooooh mate...............should have seen me wincing when I read that!! Do they want the shirt off me back too................................prob would if they're female ;)
What kinda mirrors are you looking at...lol

Reactions: Simon L
Looks like a clear out of the garage is needed...
Thanks for the advice!

I came across coveryourcar.co .uk and their pricing was around £350. I'll do some googling...

I came across coveryourcar.co .uk and their pricing was around £350. I'll do some googling...
Me next door neighbour covers his car with nasty cover it got pinched lol he got another car cover it snowed then froze over...he tried to take the cover off it ripped he gave up after that

Reactions: Simon L
Me next door neighbour covers his car with nasty cover it got pinched lol he got another car cover it snowed then froze over...he tried to take the cover off it ripped he gave up after that
Haha sound words right there!! Car cover idea is abandoned!

Reactions: blodwen715 and Jassyo06