Car cover (outdoor) for your RS3?

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hi all. Does anyone use or recommend an outdoor car cover for their RS3?

Unfortunately our car will be on the drive so I'd like a cover to try and protect the paint as well as keeping attention to it, minimal.

I was thinking about the Classic Additions lightweight cover... (No RS3 or 8V Sportback listed but worth a call)

https://www.classicadditions.com/car-covers/outdoor-car-covers/lightweight-breathable.html

Would be great to get opinions/experiences?

Hi all. Does anyone use or recommend an outdoor car cover for their RS3?

Unfortunately our car will be on the drive so I'd like a cover to try and protect the paint as well as keeping attention to it, minimal.

I was thinking about the Classic Additions lightweight cover... (No RS3 or 8V Sportback listed but worth a call)

https://www.classicadditions.com/car-covers/outdoor-car-covers/lightweight-breathable.html

Would be great to get opinions/experiences?

unless the car is perfectly clean i wouldnt bother,

reason been is the wind blows the cover causing friction and eventually it does do damage to the paint, even taking them on and off over a long period of time would do the same.

unless you go for one of these pop up ones that dont touch the paint.

Reactions: Ghost, Spaceman_RS3 and RGBARGEE
I used a stormforce cover on a previous Boxster and this was soft lined and 3 ply so offered excellent protection but TBH I would just give it a good layer of wax and enjoy the weekend clean :)

I managed to bag one recently in our village, no power but dry and secure costs £31 pcm. Really useful thing to have, I keep my 15 year old MX5 in there and summer tyres, old mountain bike etc.

When my wife asked why we needed the extra expense I pointed out that if our own garage wasn't filled with her exercise equipment I could use that. Running machine, bike, cross trainer all gathering dust :(