Car Change...Again!

Moresauce

Reaction score
Website
www.planet-audi.net
Well decided there is no point having a summer car sitting around all winter when the money could be sitting in my bank /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So the Elise is gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif....long live the Elise! A truly great car, no frills just a bl**dy good drive and looks pretty good too. I would recommend one to anyone, not tarted up and as one of my friends described it "Most sportscars are all fur coat and no knickers, this is all knickers and no fur coat!"

I think a Westfield in the spring could be a plan.....might buy it now while they are cheap! somethign to trip over in the garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Saucy,
Why flog the Elise in order to enhance bank balance, then mention Caterham?
Has Dunkey been showing off in his project?
If the Elise is knickers and no coat, then the Caterhams are edible undies on a windy day!

You will love it, but be warned I have two friends in a Kent graveyard as a result of underestimating the cars cruel streak!

All the best,
Dog

If I do buy anything it will be around February and I think it will be a Westfield as they are almost the same as the Caterham and are considerably cheaper!!!

Duncan's project is just that...the thing has lived in the garage since he bought it and whenever I see, he has taken more bits OFF than he has put ON /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As the saying goes, never hand a surveyor a screwdriver!
The sad thing is that he will probably crash it the day he finishes it!
He has spent too lolng behind fwd steering wheels!

All the best,
Dog