Car battle scars, let's see yours.

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
So this is something a bit different.

I don't know about you guys but every time I work in a car be it cleaning it or changing a bulb I always end up worse off.

Anyway these are what I was left with after changing the headunit and the headlights and also a quick clean. They don't look much but all drew blood.

those hands look good enough to go on any tv advert ,they make mine look worn out and scarred beyond belief......you need to use an angle grinder more often..lol

Reactions: Dani_B19
all I have to do is think about working on the car and my hand dry up and skin falls off, the joys of having contact dermatitis

Reactions: Dani_B19
Ha ha. That's after 20 minutes of scrubbing with a nail brush I'll have you lot know.

I'll take it your hands all pristine then haha.

I'll take it your hands all pristine then haha.[/]

I wish.....my hands are that dry from fettling with stuff and being a plasterer that if I dipped them into a gallon of engine oil they would absorb at least a litre or two.

Reactions: Euans2 and Dani_B19
My hands are covered with scars from working on cars over the years. Got a big one across my thumb where I caught it on a razor sharp edge in the luggage compartment of Mclaren P1 nose cone!

well sorry gents but i kept getting a bad back bending to change my wheels or any thing low down on the car, ended up with a slipped disc soooo, i did this to one of my hands ...

Severed hand ankle china2

easy get them wheel bolts now, and no more bad back, WIN.

sorry couldn't help me self.

Last edited:
Reactions: carlcall
Oh yes it really is my hand, machine accident

Healed a bit now

Looks very similar to an accident one of my old friends had about 30 years ago but lost bits of both his first and little finger also.....faulty failsafe on 30+ ton press....it wasn't a pretty site.

Ha ha. That's after 20 minutes of scrubbing with a nail brush I'll have you lot know.

I'll take it your hands all pristine then haha.
You don't use a nail brush, you bite nails down past where the grime is!!!! Fact.