1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't set xenon adjust mode through vagcom 2015 model

Meemo May 23, 2018

1. Meemo

Meemo Well-Known Member Audi S5 Black Edition Supercharged

Hay,
    Last night tried to adjust my headlights as they are pointing at the floor since being lowered.

Frustratingly the very old vag com and old cable we had(not rosstech), when we tried to test module 55 didnt respond, nor did left or right. tried to manually adjust it without learning mode, no errors but now they are constantly flapping around trying to level.
    Read in some threads they moved the module for all the facelift models, or that it could be that it the cable used is not supported (this was an old vag com and cable bought solely to use on the old mk4 years ago which is long sold).

Any one recently adjusted theirs who could point me to the correct module or confirm if the cable could be an issue?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Meemo

4. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro Supercharged

@Meemo, can you let me know if the above instructions work, I'll need to do mine's aswell after lowering.

Cheers
    JG

5. Meemo

They probably do work with the right cable throug vcds .. just not our outdated one on v4 vagcom we was trying when I asked this

JG51 AUD likes this.