1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Can't post pics - too large

Audi Bairn Nov 27, 2016

1. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

At the risk of appearing to be a technophobe.
    I'm trying to post pics from my iPhone SE and I'm getting "The following error occurred: The upload file is too large".

I've loaded pics directly from phone before.
    Is there a way to reduce the size of the pic file on my phone before uploading?
    Or am I doing something wrong?

I click "Upload an image", "Choose file", "Photo Library", select the desired pic and then the error message appears. As I say it's worked previously.

:tired:

pburv likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

It's down to size. Reduce size of your image is only way round it at the moment.

pburv, 45bvtc and Audi Bairn like this.
  4. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

Cheers Sandra :relaxed:

Not sure if I can reduce the ones I took earlier (?)

pburv likes this.
  5. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

6. pburv

pburv Well-Known Member Team Glacier Audi S3 saloon quattro DSG

7. azibux1

azibux1 Well-Known Member Team Sepang Audi S3

pburv likes this.