Can't people see a yellow car?

Ian Whiffen

Reaction score
Wow had another person reversed into my car. I think they must be F@#*ing blind. Dented the front wing so bad the the passenger door won't open properly. Apparently Enterprise are giving me a like for like courtesy car while it's in for repair. Luckily the idiot is insured anyway.

Damn, that is frustrating as, I've had a similar experience like that too with a shopping trolley.

Were you lucky enough for the other party to admit fault? That's why I'm assuming Enterprise claiming the rental fee from the other insurance company. Something like Compass Claims or Right2Drive in Australia.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
Wow had another person reversed into my car. I think they must be F@#*ing blind. Dented the front wing so bad the the passenger door won't open properly. Apparently Enterprise are giving me a like for like courtesy car while it's in for repair. Luckily the idiot is insured anyway.
Ouch, that's not good Ian. How could they not see your car, it don't get more brighter than yours? Hope your ok, that's the important part. Hope it gets fixed quickly. :)

Damn, that is frustrating as, I've had a similar experience like that too with a shopping trolley.

Were you lucky enough for the other party to admit fault? That's why I'm assuming Enterprise claiming the rental fee from the other insurance company. Something like Compass Claims or Right2Drive in Australia.
Yeah. I was dropping my son back to his Mum and her neighbour knocked on the door. Glad he did as I didn't hear anything, went out to look at my car and the guy who hit it came over. I'm just glad he was insured to be honest

let's see the damage
DTYME83

Ouch, that's not good Ian. How could they not see your car, it don't get more brighter than yours? Hope your ok, that's the important part. Hope it gets fixed quickly. :)
Hi Sandra, yeah that's the 2nd time too now. Enterprise are meant to be dropping a like for like car off today so it will be interesting to see what I get lol

Reactions: Sandra
My poor car
2017 02 13 100250

He probably didn't see it for all the dirt and mud....lol

Reactions: Raiden, willh92, Ian Whiffen and 1 other person
I used to have a yellow motorbike and even with lights on still had people.pull out on me from junctions.....must be mesmerised by the colour.

Nope ! Someone pulled out into the side of me last year at a junction! Seems to be a commonly occurring thing, my friend and a yellow skoda fabia which got rear ended 4 times in one year !

Attachments

• IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    826.8 KB · Views: 153
Nope ! Someone pulled out into the side of me last year at a junction! Seems to be a commonly occurring thing, my friend and a yellow skoda fabia which got rear ended 4 times in one year !
Wow that was bad. Mine was parked up both times so only low speed damage. It says a lot about why you should reverse into a parking space and drive out!

Reactions: DTYME83
Wow that was bad. Mine was parked up both times so only low speed damage. It says a lot about why you should reverse into a parking space and drive out!

Well that's how they teach you to drive but it seems like that is the first thing people forget as soon as they get there license amongst other things

DTYME83

Well that's how they teach you to drive but it seems like that is the first thing people forget as soon as they get there license amongst other things

DTYME83
Yep it cracks me up watching people take 20 goes at driving into a spot and I pull up and reverse in in one go.

That is a bad one....not a cheap or welcome fix no matter which way you look at it.

Hope you get a quick fix and back on the road again. Do you think it will involve some new paint?
New wing and a bit of paint on the passender door edge where it keeps catching by the looks of things. Hate to think how much Audi will charge for the wing, luckily it's insurance

Reactions: SPIKE_
I don't recognise the tread pattern of your tyres. What did you get?

Car at repair shop. Replacement is a Vauxhall Insignia, what part of "similar car" didn't Enterprise get lmao