1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Fixed Can't paste Photobucket links from phone

Blue_Thunder Jul 14, 2015

1. Blue_Thunder

Blue_Thunder Well-Known Member

For months I've not been able to paste the IMG links from Photobucket to the site on my Galaxy S5 using web.

I can paste the correct link to all other sites, the clipboard, Facebook, etc. But when I paste the link on ASN, I get the following:

this HTML class. Value is http://s193.pho

Any ideas??

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Will have admin take a look at it for you :) x

4. 45bvtc

45bvtc Well-Known Member Supporter SQ5 owners group Team Cornflower Blue Gold Supporter Team Sahara Silver Team Sepang Audi RS3 Audi TT

I have no problems, Sandra, like here and now; and I'm with AOL and that can sometimes have every issue possible...

[​IMG]

5. Scottyg

Scottyg Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A3 S tronic

The only difference I've noticed when you post pic here is part of the code appears with the photo. I'm in Spain just now and IMG still working. Sorry, forgot my razor!!!

[​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Shocking you must shave at once, lol. Weather looks good though, we could do with some of that here in Scotland please:) x

7. Scottyg

Scottyg Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A3 S tronic

Haha. Be home on Sunday. It's been 35-39 here all two weeks. Scotland looks like a wash out at The Open! At least I get back into my Audi as opposed to the piece of Sh1t Ford Fiesta 1.0 duratec 85ps!!!

Sandra likes this.