Can't find the right 1.9tdi 130bhp Avant Sport

p1tse

Reaction score
looking at 53plate + as want it with the GMBH / S Line kit

let one slip through as deciding on budget

first choice colour is the sliver-blue colour (can't remember the name)

Anyone seen of any, close to Bristol would be a bonus ;-)

What about a 2.5 instead of the 1.9?

i already have a 3.2v6 which sounds sweet ;-)
LOL

time to economise

the colour of the ebay car is Akoya silver mate same as mine ;-)

that's it. Akoya Silver 1.9 tdi avant sport wanted LOL

it reminds me of my avus tt i had

Reactions: C17LJR
well the one i missed with 85k on the clock 2004 1.9tdi sport avant for £5995 by indy dealer, which looked and sounded in good nick from description and pics has kind of set the benchmark for me.

I've spotted a 100k version.
Glovebox replaced, Rear Shockers (72k), New clutch and flywheel (95k), Cambelt recent change
But it was an ex lease car for 5 years and wary of a tow bar on the back. Has Half leather which looks good, but no BOSE (which i thought was standard on these cars), but asking price is more than my benchmarker too!

thoughts?

A very good friend of mine has a 2004 2.5 tdi avant sport in silver for sale 105,000 miles and its mint

full history belt s and water pump has been done only retro fit is cruise and dis

standard sport wheels

not advertised yet

Looking for around £6500

Hi
Thanks for heads up, but want 1.9 tdi for better mpg, lower running costs

Prices do vary. Spotted nice Akoya silver 120k though from Indy £5k screen price

i've tracked some examples ones over the months and prices vary.
appreciate some will be dependent on condition and service record, cambelt etc.

seen another akoya one, but at 100k, and they're looking for circa £6.5k, whilst spotted a grey one 110k £5.2k, but further away.

Got to say Akoya is my favourite colour

Seen a light grey one for £5k 113k online
would view it if closer and if it was good could possibly buy, but the distance and colour is making me think, wait, as not in a rush

Be patient, i waited a good 6months to find mine and my only condition was black window surrounds and full leather,done loads since and spent a small fortune but it's all worht it, as for colour the atlas grey sounds dull but it's no battleship grey and looks great in the sunshine, when i eventually upgrade i will look for the same colour, i spotted a B7 s-line the other day, good price and milliage but the spec was all wrong.

thanks mattyboyc

what mileage is yours, and why would you look for a B7 version as it doesn't offer more space does it, apart from fresher look?
also the 1.9tdi seems more reliable than the 2.0 tdi

Mine has just turned 111,000, has had a clutch and flywheel,front lower arms,air-con pump and various pulleys to name a few, it drives great and i do still like the car but at times feel the B6 is looking a little dated now, having said all that i park next to a friends B7 avant and i prefer the look and stance of the B6, I think what got me started was i passed a saloon B6 the other day with a spoiler bolted to the boot lid that wouldn't have looked out of place on a touring car and it got me thinking the halfords boys are now getting their hands on Audis, i know everyone mods to their own tastes, and no doubt some of mine are not to everyones liking but we all still try and keep the overall look of a prestiege vehicle,the only B7 i would consider is the 2.0 tdi 170 s-line but the spec has got to be right, keep searching the right car for the right money will turn up for you,

I was looking for a B6 with a similar spec last summer and as it was to be a second car I wasn't too fussed about mileage. After looking at a few nice B6s our B7 turned up. Ok, mileage is high at 120k but it has full and detailed history and I am happy that this has been mainly motorway miles.

I also think I ended up with a better spec than I'd of found with the B6 - I guess what I'm saying is, keep an eye on the B7s too as you never know what will pop up!

That's it the b6 I like are in the high mileage b7 which are coming down in price

Ah well I'm sure something will replace the ka