Reaction score
Hello.
My Car : AUDI Q3 , 2014 , 4X4 , 2.0T
MULYIMEDIA : 8u0-035-183C
SOFTWARE VERSION : RMC_EU_P12321
I bought a firmware update
RMC_EU_K16158
For my multimedia from the site> upgrademyaudi.net
After a few minutes when I finish updating the firmware, I receive a message that the update was unsuccessful
unnamed.jpg

I am attaching the video here for my Bluetooth issue

My phone can't find Bluetooth
I also tried IPHONE ANDORID too
The problem is not on the phone

Can anyone help me (explain to me) how to solve the problem?

One doesn't 'buy' firmware updates as they are supplied, electronically, by Audi in Germany to an Audi dealer. This isn't a money-making scam but rather a reflection of the myriad of software inter-dependencies that each car has dependent on the options that were factory installed. You have most likely trashed MMI.

One doesn't 'buy' firmware updates as they are supplied, electronically, by Audi in Germany to an Audi dealer. This isn't a money-making scam but rather a reflection of the myriad of software inter-dependencies that each car has dependent on the options that were factory installed. You have most likely trashed MMI.

OK
I think I will replace another MMI unit
To make the right choice
Would you recommend me to buy an MMI unit with the exact same part number? (8u0-035-183C)
I found on EBAY similar part numbers
Like: 8U0-035-183A
Which part number is best for my car?

Hello

I have just looked into this download as to update the software/firmware. (RMC_EU_P11474) TO (RMC_EU_K16158)

To try to fix the quality of the phone call as the person receiving the call cannot hear the person in the car. (microphone has been replaced)

I've been told that the software update could fix the fault ??

Also ours does the same sometimes with the bluetooth connection the same as in your video. But then on other days it would connect straight away.

Or connect when driving down the road.

Did you notice if yours connect straight away before installing the update ??

In 2017 Audi released a Bluetooth software patch - you need to go to a dealer to have it applied.

Mine does not work (with iphone 11 pro) It used too, until a recent update on my phone, The same phone works in my transit van, Audi are taking a look when they update my nav to 2020.