Can't believe it.... I'm gutted!

happyme

Reaction score
well took my car in for an mot to my vag garage .... they had to drive it to there mot centre round the corner ... steve my mechanic said an hour later how is my day going ?.... i said not good .. he said well mate its gonna get worse ...

" first thing is your car passed the M.O.T the second is that your car was parked up and some bloke reversed into it ... " omg my heart sank.....i was shacking and crying when they drove my car up .. i looked at it and i could of screamed........the w.nkstain has dented the back passenger panel and scraped the rear bumper .... what a ****.....

this is the second time in just over 4 months this has happended... i carnt belive it ....what is wrong with ppl ... my car on both times was stationary ...

the garage rang the bloke up for me and i said about his insurance details he didnt want to go through insurance he wanted to give me money ..and the thing that i was proper p.ssed with is what he said ....."ITS ONLY A CAR " wtf ... i said "no its not its an AUDI u **** head".... you should of been looking where u were reversing ...mmmmmmmmmmm not happy. i want my baby done properly....

god im gutted :crying:

Really hate the 'it's only a car' comments, yes it's only a car, but it's my friking car, and I worked hard for it!

Hope you get it sorted soon!

insist on insurace and if he doesnt give you the details the police will. If it was a minor bump or scrape id do it but a rear quarter id insist on insurace as with insurance you can send it back very easily if a poor job is done

yeah just found out hes with the same insurance company as mine ... i rang him and said its all going through insurance he said fine and he said hes already told the insurance lot and that he was sorry and he could clearly see im upset about it.... i laughed and said ..." yeah its a good job i wernt there ur be bald with NO TEETH....he laughed and me .... but he said sorry again and that he hopes my car gets sorted out quickly and he also said "yeah its a nice car " ....i know he was bald as the garage bloke told me a description of him lol....

so touch wood il keep you updated ....x

still even tho he was nice about it dont make any thing better my baby is smacked and it looks horrible .

send the homies round with the blowtorch and pliers...

Sorry to hear this, glad its getting sorted though :) who you insured with?
And at least he said sorry and it a nice car lol:laugh:
Keep us updated on how you get on

Really hate the 'it's only a car' comments, yes it's only a car, but it's my friking car, and I worked hard for it!

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Agree with Jojo comment. Does my heading when i hear 'It's only a car comment'!

Shouldn't the dealer be sorting it out as it was in their custody when the accident happened?

Good to hear you are getting this sorted, being with the same insurance company will make things alot smoother and quicker....hopefully!!

well......... one spoke............ i thought this but to be honest its still the w.nkstain that went into me.....

benskin.......... i know babes only a few weeks ago i was saying how much my car is looking and the ex ect.... now this ballocks i carnt sleep thinking about the look on my car...... wer both insurd with direct line......oi dont matter if he said sorry .....his ******* corsa aint got no dents init....lol.....

bass 666............... when my vag boys took my car round to the mot lot the first thing i said to them was..." please bring my aby back in one piece..".......dam i think i ****** jinks myself hun coz it came back with a dent....

and do u lot no what its only been like i said just ova 4 months since a woman in a family wagon car reversed into the front of my car and im still waiting on my money back for that as i wanted to get it done a week later so i had to pay the excess to get it sorted..again she excepted liability but her insurance are dragging out the payment.... my lot are taking legal action now in court ...but now this i just dont need this ********....................

sorry u lot for swearing ..im just ****** man......lol....

x

and yeah i will be keeping u all upto date .x

Mofo... sorry to hear about this laura, some people are so fcukin careless

mmmmmm im starting to think is my car a homing devise for crap cars reversing into me lol....

thanks for the note tho .

Woah woah , know you are angry but no need for the lapse in English!!! Thats more full stops than a Fiat garage!

End of the day **** happens it's just an accident so get it sorted and move on.

I know how you feel. Mine Audi got hit in March and hopefully today I should get it back after the work is done. Big problem is though, I have a courtesy car, and some tw*t hit the rear of that and drove off. £500 excess, so if its less than that they won't put it through their insurance, but either way I will be out of pocket.

Just exactly what is wrong with other drivers these days?

Update, just dropped off the courtesy car and collected mine.

£256 f**king quid for the damaged caused by others who failed to stop. Insert "beat the crap out of them smiley if I ever catch them" here.

Woah woah , know you are angry but no need for the lapse in English!!! Thats more full stops than a Fiat garage!

End of the day **** happens it's just an accident so get it sorted and move on.

update

yeah i was angry yesterday but im more chilled today ..

mercedies rang me today, there gonna sort it all out next week got to go into there garage tomorrow get it all quoted up so they can fax the insurance company the quote then there gonna give me a courtesy car in mercedies they think it will be a 2 week job again .and like for like..i said i dont want a little family thing thats a 1.4 i want a 2lt lol....they said yeah u payed for premuim courtesy car so your get like for like , so yeah im happy about that lol...

il let you know what happens

Update, just dropped off the courtesy car and collected mine.

£256 f**king quid for the damaged caused by others who failed to stop. Insert "beat the crap out of them smiley if I ever catch them" here.

i thought i had bad luck lol....