Can we have a east of England section created in the Regional groups .

ex911driver

Reaction score
There seems to be a bit of a gap in the regional groups, would it be possible to create an East Anglian /East of England section in there for all the members in this region?
The south east section mainly covers South of the Thames etc. The Midlands region may cover a few in the East but many of us are in the back of nowhere.
There are loads of shows coming up this year and it would be good to meet some more members.
Thanks

Reactions: salisbury1985
There seems to be a bit of a gap in the regional groups, would it be possible to create an East Anglian /East of England section in there for all the members in this region?
The south east section mainly covers South of the Thames etc. The Midlands region may cover a few in the East but many of us are in the back of nowhere.
There are loads of shows coming up this year and it would be good to meet some more members.
Thanks
Hi, i will look at it and see what i can work out. :) x

Gets my vote so I'll 2nd that thank you

Any one else??

Ok guys and girls, you will get your new section very very soon. Dan will be the main man in this new section, will get it up and running asap. So get those meets/events posts ready. While your waiting get the cars cleaned, dont want pics of dirty cars in here now do we, lol. :) :icon_thumright:

Thanks for your help

New Section is now opened up. its called East. Enjoy. :) x