1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Can Someone Please Help Me Out - Photoshop

Craig-P Sep 21, 2015

1. Craig-P

Craig-P Registered User

Hi,

Not sure if this is in the right area, So I apologise if not but as the title goes can someone do me a PS please..?

I don't normally ask for these but I have a few choice of wheels I like and want to get a image of what looks the best, it doesn't have to be perfect just so I can get a feeling of which look good and not so!!

Your help would be much appreciated....

Thanks
    Craig

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

4. AndyB-S3

AndyB-S3 Registered User

Put up a pic or 2 of your car and what wheels you would like and will see what I can do! :)

Sandra likes this.
  5. sidibear

sidibear Going with the flow. Staff Member Moderator

YouTube tutorial on another way to do it, may not have the rims you want though, but its worth a look.

6. Craig-P

Craig-P Registered User

Thanks for the replies, I will certainly give that a go ^

Andy I will post some pic's up when I get a chance (Going back out soon) Cheers :)

7. sidibear

sidibear Going with the flow. Staff Member Moderator

I once wanted someone to superimpose Cosworth Lattice wheels on my Sierra and ended up with Cos Lettuce. Not quite what I was after but really funny

Sandra likes this.
  8. Craig-P

Craig-P Registered User

It wont let me upload any pic's as it says there too large, Can I resize them..?

9. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

There is a guide in the how to section in site support for resizing. Or you could pm the pics over to me and I will upload them for you