Can I fit this S3 rear on my car?

Agent_Trig

Reaction score
I would like to change the rear of my car to that of an S3. Only I dont know if I need just the bottom bit or the whole thing.

My current rear:

a3-rear.JPG

And this is the exact rear I'd like:

b551b716.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Yes can be fitted & I would do the whole bit from a paint perspective & also to make better money on your old one selling as whole.

If you're planning to go for full s3 kit do it mate but the rear s3 bumper don't look right alone.of course its your car and if you like it go for it.

Yes can be fitted & I would do the whole bit from a paint perspective & also to make better money on your old one selling as whole.

Superb. My bumper needs respraying anyway as its covered in light scuffs and there's a couple of deep scratches too.

With that in mind, I thought it would be best to just buy the bits I needed?

Going from the pic above, what exactly is it that I'm asking for when ordering from Audi? I don't even know what year S3 that bumper is from - all I know is that I like it :)

Whereabouts are you as maybe I can supply the parts for you.

If you're planning to go for full s3 kit do it mate but the rear s3 bumper don't look right alone.of course its your car and if you like it go for it.

I am planning on going the whole way, but cant afford it all in one go. Everything is pretty much mint on my car except that rear bumper (covered in scratches) and it's starting to really bother me everytime I wash it haha

Does it not look right because it hangs lower than the sides without any S3 side skirts on?

PM me what you were looking for & I'll check pricing monday morning.

I've seen a few A3s with S3 bumper/valance with no skirts and it always looks odd to me.
Buy the lot.

Does any one have a picture of this? i was planning on just doing the rear to s3 aswell but being put off if it won't look right

Does any one have a picture of this? i was planning on just doing the rear to s3 aswell but being put off if it won't look right

I've seen a few photos of A3's with S3 rears minus the skirts, and all I can say is.... its the motoring equivalent of a mullet. Long at the back and short at the sides.

waddle-mullet.jpg

Chrissy Waddle!! :) :)

was a cracking player in his youth, pittty he turned into such a ****!!

I'm thinking of getting an S3 rear bumper and skirts for my A3 - where is the best place to buy these?