can anyone translate german this into english!!

rockstar

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hi need this translating,have tried various translation sites but i need tobe sure of what it says and i dont think its 100% accurate enough,what i need to know it are the aluminuim mirrors he's selling actually metal and not the cheap reproduction ones!!?
by what i can tell the message says they are metal? anyone help? speak german etc???

thanks

Biete einen Satz Audi S Spiegel original kein Plastik nachbau aus aluminium Original Audi. Die Spiegel wurden nur auf dem Audi S3 S4 A3 A4 verbaut und sind in Hochglanz poliert sehr selten zu bekommen. Die montage der Spiegel ist kinderleicht man braucht nur einen Kreuz- und Torxschraubendreher.

[ QUOTE ]
rockstar said:
hi need this translating,have tried various translation sites but i need tobe sure of what it says and i dont think its 100% accurate enough,what i need to know it are the aluminuim mirrors he's selling actually metal and not the cheap reproduction ones!!?
by what i can tell the message says they are metal? anyone help? speak german etc???

thanks

Biete einen Satz Audi S Spiegel original kein Plastik nachbau aus aluminium Original Audi. Die Spiegel wurden nur auf dem Audi S3 S4 A3 A4 verbaut und sind in Hochglanz poliert sehr selten zu bekommen. Die montage der Spiegel ist kinderleicht man braucht nur einen Kreuz- und Torxschraubendreher.

[/ QUOTE ]

Offer a set of AUDI S mirror to original no plastics reproduction from aluminum original AUDI. The mirrors were blocked only on the AUDI S3 S4 A3 A4 and are in high polish polished very rarely to be gotten. The assembly of the mirrors is very easy one needs only one cross and Torx screwdriver.

yer thats what i got it translated to aswell!so from that do you think it meands there "not" plastic but metal?? i think it says that just not completely sure!

[ QUOTE ]
rockstar said:
yer thats what i got it translated to aswell!so from that do you think it meands there "not" plastic but metal?? i think it says that just not completely sure!

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct!

Yeah, it says they are not plastic reproductions but are original aluminium audi parts.