can anyone tell me what that lower arm is called in this pic ?

bigblokey0

Reaction score
as above

brake.jpg

lol, sorry had to laugh, lol

& to add those discs are so shiny, pity the calipers look like poo, lol, hint hint

Nah its actually a slice of chocolate cake, couldnt find any pads, lol

its not cake no its copper grease it looks more there than there actually is

and yes ive thought about painting my calipers but having done it before its high maintenance that im not sure ill get time to keep up

reminds me of that skoda advert lol

We're not taking the **** mate so dont worry, just from the image the pad looks caked, lol

thats really put the icing on the cake PMSL

ye thats right half baked, like the half the caloris diet...ye...thats right, half the caloris , means you can brake twice as much.....

lmfao I peed, lol, lmao brilliant

brake twice as much lol

Yeah but we got a smile outta you mate, I stuck pampers on today so dont have to run to the bog to pee, lol

oh man was soo funny last night im suprised i didnt wake the wifey up lol

That was classic man, had me falling of the sofa, whats that new thread you opened as link didnt work man.

Come on show me, gotta see this one, lol

anyway back on subject lol i got to change it as its ****** is it an easy job do i need any special tools and how much am i looking to have to spend on one ?

Is that with or without cake, lol, sorry had to.

I just re-read this thread & peed myself again, its fnny as feck.

Anyway, new arm comes with bushes on doesnt it, I would say its just some large sockets or spanners given the size of it, any closeups as not in UK at mo so cant go check mine.

Someone on here must have done an arm on these or other car.

is this what im after

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-A4-A6-A8-PASSAT-LOWER-REAR-WISHBONE-SUSPENSION-ARM_W0QQitemZ280077199273QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4135e6e7a9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2|65%3A15|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

its just that it looks different ?????

ive currently got the arm off took a while talk about fiddly however i cant seem to get the new one on which end do i stick in first the big end or the little end with the ball joint on ?

Surely if you took old one of then the new one should be obvious how to go on mate

yea it was i used a big hammer to knock it on in the end

problem was the bolt that came out was huge and kept rubbing up against the fuel lines which made me a bit nervous but its done now