Can anyone recommend someone to do a S3 cluster swap??

ABS2788

Reaction score
Have asked a few people close by to me in Bradford, West Yorkshire and can't seem to get past the immobiliser re-programming due to security on my recently purchased s3 cluster swapping from my 2006 a3 cluster

The s3 cluster I believe is from a MY2012 s3. Anyone know someone who firstly should be able to do this and can assist. Willing to travel etc

Pics below

Do you have the SKC code for your own car and the car the clocks came from ? I think it's something you will need. but could be wrong.

No but don't think the codes are needed, well the clocks was taken from a similar car to my a3 so it can be done. Just need someone who can

I looked into updating mine to facelift dials and from memory it's an Audi main dealer job for reprogramming

I looked into updating mine to facelift dials and from memory it's an Audi main dealer job for reprogramming
I'm not sure Audi would do it based on my guess they could think it was theft? I suppose I could call them and see what they say.
craig nettleton on facebook does these regularly travels around country
I've sent a message through his website so thanks for the contact and shall see what he says

you may frown but speedo solutions USA excellent. AND I must vent...I know mertesacker took one for the gunners today but damn he is so slow. I don't know why he hasn't been sacked!

Last edited:
Just a heads up - I might have found some one to just do the immobiliser programming -is there any coding involved thereafter on vcds to be done and can any one just shed some light what needs to be coded exactly? It's a Quattro tfsi model with non multi function steering wheel if that helps - thanks

the bloke who did mine is based around south yorkshire / north lincs area. can pass you his info if interested
I fancy doing this to mine, how did you get round making the mileage the same as your car?

Yeah the bloke who did it does keys n all sorts so had the appropriate tools. Changing the miles was no issue. Cudda put it to anything in truth!

Good to know that if i go for it my miles will still be correct

Yeh it's the immobiliser re programming the trickier part. Attempted today but the company that the info is sent to for it to be re programmed has a back log until end of week so going to re try next week. Mileage there's loads of places in bradford that can do that am sure. I was lucky that I don't need to change the fuel sender and wiring as the fuel gauge works fine on my 2006