Q5 Can anyone here remotely switch on traffic sign recognition ?

aj84

Reaction score
Hi all,

About to purchase the Kufatec dongle that does this but there is a wait be it from Kufatec (not as long) or ebay (longer wait) for delivery so I thought I would ask here if anyone can do this remotely or even in person depending on location

Car is a SQ5 2018 with the QK1 multifunctional camera, 9S8 Multi-function display/on-trip computer - active info display and 7UG Navigation system - High
Also virtual cockpit

Thanks in advance
A

Thanks! I did see this but couldnt really make heads or tails of it in the end - sounds like VCP is required
I'll grab the Kufatec dongle - sounds like a 1-click end2end solution from the comfort of my garage

Thanks again

Thanks! I did see this but couldnt really make heads or tails of it in the end - sounds like VCP is required
I'll grab the Kufatec dongle - sounds like a 1-click end2end solution from the comfort of my garage

Thanks again
Where you based?

Surrey - UK - Had a quick message back and forth with Alex and hopefully he will be doing it in the new year so not going to order the dongle now

Reactions: Sandra
Surrey - UK - Had a quick message back and forth with Alex and hopefully he will be doing it in the new year so not going to order the dongle now
Excellent