Can’t see Thread Pictures HELP!??

Sandall92

Reaction score
Heyy guys,

Im in the process of finding an S3 8P, however while looking through some threads i keep coming across This “please update your account” so iv made an audi sport account but still no joy.

Can anyone Help?
Cheers
712F603B 1343 4555 B1C4 20A15B9C4A9B

@Sandall92, welcome to Audisport.net. hope you like it here.

The problem you're seeing with images isn't about having an Audisport account. It's because for the past decade and a half, the forum membership has been using a third-party site - Photobucket - to host our photos in threads. A few months ago, Photobucket changed its rules and decided to stop displaying our pictures unless we updated our accounts with it, at a cost of $500 a year each.

Unsurprisingly, most(probably all) of us declined the generous offer, so our photo links shut down. As you can imagine, going back over hundreds of threads and re-hosting all the pictues would be a massive task, and most of us haven't yet got round to it (and possible never will).

The same thing is probably happening on dozens of other forums too.

Reactions: Ghost
@jdp1962 Cheer mate!
yeah been wanting an S3 for about a year now dont have the money for an 8v or RS3 but S3 8p still looks great to me hopefully get one in sprint blue in the new year!

thats proper **** but thanks for letting me know i thought it was somenthing i was doing! lol

cheers Matt :)

Photobucket will make a quick buck from this change but ultimately it will cost them.

Just been along to Photobucket, can't get anywhere i am just bombarded with pop ups, there just taking over my pc