Camberley Audi Paint Shop........Anyone used them?

crazypainter

Reaction score
Website
www.crazypainter.com
I am due to have some paintwork done on my wing as part of the corrosion warranty. Audi Camberley are meant to carry this work out next week but just wonder if anyone has used them and what their work was like? I cant help thinking the wing is going to come back off shade to rest of the car and then spend months wrangling over it. I am not impressed with Audi Service at all in my 6 months ownership, in fact I think they are a joke and hence my doubts !!!

Inspire me please !!!

Personaly Jon i wouldn't use Camberley Audi for anything, not because of their quality of work but because of their customer relations (or lack of), i had an instance where my vehicle went in there for the pendulem chamber recall and when the car was given back the service guy said that on inspection of the car it was found that your rear tyres are below the legal limit, he then went on to say that Audi have just started to supply tyres!, The red mist then came down as two weeks previous i had had two new rear tyres fitted,i asked him to go and get the technition to show me explaining to him that the rear tyres were two weeks old and unless they were made of chocolate they would still be perfectly legal,needless to say no tech appeared and the explanation i was given was hes must have got confused with annother vehicle,having said all that i can't speek highly enough of Basingstoke Audi, i popped in there for some parts and was treated very well indead.

I actually complemented the paintshop manager the other day on his customer service and stated it was the first bit of good service i had from Audi. !! I think I will bite the bullet and go ahead but better take photos first etc etc.........
Its ridiculous, its should be something to look forward to, making the car even more perfect but it doesnt feel like that. Also what i dont get is the courtesy car is a Polo or similar. Surely as this is an Audi, they should supply an Audi?? Makes a mockery of their branding!!
Personally I dont give a monkeys what i get given I am sure it will be newer and of higher value than my car anyway but its a bit weird!
But i have seen some cars some people have excepted what a dealer paintshop has given them and cant believe they have signed it as OK, must be blind!