FactionOne

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Right folks,

I'm up in Stockton this week, training for my new job (which is actually my old job, but with new equipment etc. - long story - think TUPE), but yesterday found out that we're back up here next week too, so I'm thinking it might be an opportunity worth making the most of to meet a few more Audi-fans...

Does anyone fancy an evening get-together one night? I'm not certain what form it'd take, but I'm just thinking that an hour or so spent somewhere within range of a decent cup of coffee, having a look at some Audis and meeting fellow community members probably isn't an hour or so wasted...

I'm planning on bringing one camera or another up here too, so if there's somewhere with some interesting night lighting and/or I can get my strobist head on for some decent flash work, we could perhaps get a few 'break from the norm' photos out of it too?

Any takers?

Rob.

Right folks,

I'm up in Stockton this week, training for my new job (which is actually my old job, but with new equipment etc. - long story - think TUPE), but yesterday found out that we're back up here next week too, so I'm thinking it might be an opportunity worth making the most of to meet a few more Audi-fans...

Does anyone fancy an evening get-together one night? I'm not certain what form it'd take, but I'm just thinking that an hour or so spent somewhere within range of a decent cup of coffee, having a look at some Audis and meeting fellow community members probably isn't an hour or so wasted...

I'm planning on bringing one camera or another up here too, so if there's somewhere with some interesting night lighting and/or I can get my strobist head on for some decent flash work, we could perhaps get a few 'break from the norm' photos out of it too?

Any takers?

Rob.

Sounds like a plan mate, maybe worth trying to get a few, if not all of the members in the below thread involved too

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?84172-North-East-members

Need to pick a date/time etc and see who is available...

:icon_thumright:

id be up for a meet its my work shifts dont clash

Right folks, sorry slow reply, it's been a mad couple of days. Just about to drive back up from nr. Swansea to Stockton :)

If anyone's game for a brew/chat/attempt to get a photo or two of cars/VAG-COM scan cars/whatever, fair play. As regards days/times, I'm up there until Wednesday evening at the earliest, Thursday lunch/early afternoon at the longest I reckon - I can be in the car not long after 6pm each evening, but Thursday if it gets that far would probably be around lunch time. I think I'm up there again the week after next too (WB Mon 05/04/10) - will confirm and report back.

If we hear from some of the guys on the list in the meantime, fair play, but I'll try to send a PM to the group or something so eveyone who might want to meet up for a bit knows...

Cheers,

Rob.

Im home myself for the next 2 weeks, a meet would be good.

Anything coming of it while your up Rob?