Call of duty modern warfare 2 video!!

S3-Oski

Reaction score
Any 1 looking forward to this, i really can not wait, november seems along way off:sadlike:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK0BUwbs3xo

Modern warefare is one of my all time bestgame and the only game i still play out of 25+ games i got, i hope the second is going to be as good/better! looks good in the video:happy:

cant wait mate, like you say cod4 is the dogs, nothing come close, but this looks mad !
hopefully a beta or a demo version will be floating about soon, november is a ****** long time to wait, probably only done it for xmas sales!!!

WOW is a poor cousin,I've took to going back to COD4 but the new one better be better than WOW as considering the time it took to make it...its sh*t.

agreed voor,
i think it was relying on riding on the back of cod4's sucsess.
not a bad game at all, but its no cod4.

saying that, cod4 / 5 and no doubt modern2 would all be alot better if they sort the servers out.

tell me about it,leave a game cos people aren't playing the game and 9 times out of 10 your back there!!

i just found cod4 maps are way too small

Im sure WAW is made by some one else? and modernwarfare is made by infity ward?iirc

I have not bought Waw i played the demo loads on line to try and get the feel and did not like it, i prefer the modern weapons so much better,i may buy it to waste some time or trade in someof my other games as i never play them,

if they sorted things out on the servers in multiplyer like you said would be much better,
-Kick people with low connections as you sometimes get laggy games and im sure thats down to people with low connections hosting etc,

-Getrid of that thing people do with ACOG scopes on a sniper rifle noscopes, got to be the most annoying thing on there for me , thats why i dont play it much anymore, as i always seem to play a whole team of these always lol,

-Got to get bigger maps would be good, like on battlefield bad company the maps on there are good,

Treyarch are the ones.
On a different note I think the melee option should be made to be a time consuming kill so its not used as much,not a good thing to encourage the youngsters to do this.

Treyarch are the ones.
On a different note I think the melee option should be made to be a time consuming kill so its not used as much,not a good thing to encourage the youngsters to do this.

Lol!, would be actually a good idea, oh yeah and a good one to have more than one attachement on a gun, ie red dot + silencer etc would be good,

being able to beat my two young sons would also be great!

seems to me that everyone i play seems to be able to get me straight away but it takes me sometimes a full clip to take them out.
my excuse is that everyone else must be using cheats apart from me LOL

sometimes when we all play private matches, we do knives only along with granades, its a good laugh.

I have been playing COD 4 and how does a wicker basket stop a bullet from an RPD?

being able to beat my two young sons would also be great!

seems to me that everyone i play seems to be able to get me straight away but it takes me sometimes a full clip to take them out.
my excuse is that everyone else must be using cheats apart from me LOL

sometimes when we all play private matches, we do knives only along with granades, its a good laugh.

Lol i used to play non stop my kd ratio was like 2.12 which is quite good, but now i hardly play ive lost it a bit like your reaction speed suffers, also my kd is about 1.90 now:(lol

I have been playing COD 4 and how does a wicker basket stop a bullet from an RPD?

lol like a twig in a bush stops my 50 cal going through someones head, but i can shoot it through a stone wall

I like when I throw a nade and it hits a twig and bounces back into your lap....nice just friggin nice.

I like when I throw a nade and it hits a twig and bounces back into your lap....nice just friggin nice.

lol or when you play hardcore deathmatch and forget to turn off martydom,

I am so looking forward to COD:MW2, I am playing WaW at the moment the more I play it the more dissapointed I am with the online side of the game. I hate the fact I shoot some guy with Kar98k and they dont die, yet when I go against a guy with the same setup with his traits and a Kar98k he kills me in 1 shot. I also have taken into account Juggernaut ability but still this guy kills me one shot when I use juggernaut.
Also anyone get a msg from some guy trying to sell his Halo3 General rank gamertag?

thought you guys would be on this one...spotted it in game earlier for preorder.... chuffed but just about on 1.95 death ratio on WAW and want to hit 2.0 before i get another game!!! booooooooooo

not even bought the new maps yet for WAW cos havent had time and havent been *****..... bullet lag and being thrown out of games continously (loss of connection) is taking its toll and HATE the fact that when xbox/broadband provider chucks me off i get a negative against my game wins!! always seems to do it too when im doing really well - annoying the feck out of me

love cod world at war and cod4 , this looks awesome cant wait ...what game are you talking about WAW ..i just got battlefield not played it yet .....

sorry doh world at war
i thought it was pretty good ,solo anyhow

I've got COD4 but still prefer to play MOH Spearhead anyday of the week, much better playability even tho it's ages old now. Only thing that spoils it is cheaters even when playing on DMW servers!

im now on 1.97 KR even with the bullet lag and negative kill ratio from my server disconnecting mid game continuously !!!