Call of duty 4

PS3 COD4 Owners:

Sam-K
Danotto
Heston-8
tmint
Meatychi

Send me a friend request and I'll see you there!

Tueday is the nite for 360 owners then

Jampublic said:
Yeah that is strange, you take the head shot! See him go down and then they tell you that you blew his arm off!! :think:

So did 360's boys get a game together yet?

JAMpublic360

I saw the trace of the bullet and it hits him in the head!! The developers should work a bit harder....

How about Wednesday for PC Owners? gives everyone a bit of notice?

What do you fancy? Sabotage, or just mayhem with Free for All ?!

im up for playing on wednesday on the pc, as long as it later in the evening im out early on

and thats provided i can get it to work properly as for some reason ive just started getting the message "connection interupted" everytime i play online.

im not using wireless, and its been fine since i had the game at xmas just started since the weekend.............any ideas?????

Jampublic said:
Yeah that is strange, you take the head shot! See him go down and then they tell you that you blew his arm off!! :think:

So did 360's boys get a game together yet?

JAMpublic360

Not yet! I keep on missing people by a day... :ermm:

Dunno 205man. I've just been promoted to Brigadier general, so am feeling rather pleased with myself !

Tomorrow night then. 10pm ish ??

" BADMUTHA "

meatychi when shall we organise a ps3 cod4 night then.ill add you later,

sounds good stoaksey i should be home by then easily.

****** cod4 found out the problem its the 1.5 update thats causing my connection error. then i crashed the game, so have had to install and ive now lost my 43 ranking, so having to start all over, as the profile save was corrupt, and theres no other way of recovering your rank

so im using the 1.4 update at the mo

im at back rank 5 again now

username = "quattro"

I'm still on the 1.4 update too. Might well do the 1.5 update once I've got to top rank (just in case!)

Will look for ya later then...

I notice you can't play multiplayer on a "borrowed" copy...

I didnt notice this thread before Im always on the 360 playing C.O.D 4 how is everybody getting their gamer tags out to play each other?

I'm probably being a bit thick, but can't see how to find anyone, i.e. look/search for a name ?

Will have a look at the manual...

jeffers999 said:
I go on every so often but never see anyone from here on lol jeff....
bigjeyd
is me,you'll mostly find me hiding behind a bush somewhere

I'll look out for you....hardcore is the way to go
Am on the PC version as well (I'll have to give up work to spend quality time with the kids!!)

Jeffers your on everytime i join mate....Timffy...... im getting better now lol, just moved the 360 from my 42" to my 26" and its improved my game!!! work that out....went to my bro's at the weekend and went on his 19" LCD and was even better on that..... beats the **** outa me

meatychi said:
PS3 COD4 Owners:

Sam-K
Danotto
Heston-8
tmint
Meatychi

Send me a friend request and I'll see you there!

Add S3hawkster

Loving CoD4 online but have yet to win one!

okies we need to set a clan name and add each other as friends...... then look out for each other online and hoepfully get a game together

okies i started a clan tag of "AS-N" and added badmutha, jampublic360 and quattro cya all on there

be added as soon as I'm sober Tim :laugh:

Oh sorry Timffy! I will added you next time i am online!

I take it that you have all downloaded the new extra maps on COD4? The 'Campers' of you will love these new maps!! ;) If you have not downloaded them I would suggest you do so, they add a new fresh feel to usual online carnage! :)

JAMpublic360, spending to much time of COD4! oh dear :sorry:

I'm sorry Jam but I have to admit that in my view camping is acceptable because the bottom line of the game is to KILL PEOPLE so anything that gives you the edge in staying alive longer goes in my book.....glitching (cheating) is not on but I have done it once and ended up falling into darkness underneath the map watching it get smaller which was strange

Anybody playing online tonite??? my game names s34ever!!! level 40....