CALIFORNIA SCENTS

If anyone can find me a car air freshener that smells like a dry cleaners I'll give you my car. Best smell in the world.

Cherry California Scents is nice too.

N8 do they last long the produce you sell ? have you still got some and how does go about getting some ?
I didnt recon much to the california sent ones,they smell nice but are not strong enough no matter where they are put

I didnt recon much to the california sent ones,they smell nice but are not strong enough no matter where they are put

You might have bought some fakes then, because all of the ones I've had have bordered on being too strong.
The cherry literally lasted for months.

I bought some of these from UD in march. Still on the first cinammon one now, not as strong but still noticeable nearly 15 weeks on!

I never put one in my Audi, liked the smell of the leather once it was creamed up with Gliptone!

Last edited:
For those that have had these in their Audi's where abouts do you put them? I find that its always hard to put things in teh car without it looking like it just doesnt belong there!

For those that have had these in their Audi's where abouts do you put them? I find that its always hard to put things in teh car without it looking like it just doesnt belong there!

Fits perfectly in the cupholder in the centre console by the handbrake. Even better if you have an armrest because it hides it.

They fit in your cup holder under the armrest

I hope not they were from some shop on detailing world,i got vanilla and as i said it still smells but only if you stick it an inch for the end of your hooter and wasnt much stronger to start with after first week,unless the vanilla isnt as strong as some others

Last edited:
i used to sell these and have tried em all. the best ones are in order are:
1. cherry (the strongest smell which lasts the longest)
2. pineapple
3. mango
4. orange
5. coconut

Ive had Cherry, Golden State Delight and Strawberry.

Cherry is the best and lasts for over 2 months!

I put mine in the cup holder under the arm rest...

N8 do they last long the produce you sell ? have you still got some and how does go about getting some ?
pm n8 and he will explain the rest matey ive jsut had mine delivered today i recomend getting some off him they are cheap as hell

The smell of a escaped oyster in the boot is unforgetable yet somewhat invigorating

Cheers for the link, just ordered mine. Went with 2x Cherry, Bubblegum and Mango. My car came with 6 magic trees in it, don't know why (don't really want to know I don't think...) but the garage took them down when it had its MOT and I lost them somehow, so be nice to have one and see how good this cherry is :)

ive receved my air freshners off n8 and they smell amazing i highly recomend getting one or more off n8 cheap as chips too

I just got the Cali scents come through... Got home about 5 mins ago and saw the package. Opened the cherry one and it does smell very nice. Left it to spread it's smell in the car