CAI or Sports Cat?

H

HansfishS3

Getting my S3 mapped by R-Tech in June...looking to get a CAI OR Sports Cat beforehand, which would see the most performance gain with a stage 1 custom map?

Unfortunately I won't be able to get both!

A new credit card.. then you can have both ;) id go for downpipe and 200 cell cat if your going stage 1

Reactions: downtothebone and Alex_Wil
With a Stg1 map,the exhaust would probably get you more results.

Best plan is to speak directly to R-Tech.

Well...CAI ordered and getting fitted soon...how much would I be looking at to get a DP + Sports Cat (tempted!), what are my options?

BCS seems to be what people go for these days. I believe they do a downpipe with sports cat that meets with the standard cat back for about £690.

Wait for a group buy and get a full BCS powervalve system for £1100/1200, they just had a sale on, check now it may still be on.

Thanks guys :) I think this will def be for the future, question, is it okay to put the intake on and run the car for a month without a remap?

Thanks guys :) I think this will def be for the future, question, is it okay to put the intake on and run the car for a month without a remap?
Yeah you will be fine with the cai and start running tesco momentum or shell nitro+ high octane fuel for the few extra horses, the ecu will sort out the fueling and adjust according.

Reactions: HansfishS3
Always run on v-power.....so excited to get it all together with the remap!