Cabriolet Rear Centre Brake Light Part Number

irnbru

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know that part number for the rear centre LED brake light which is on the B7 convertibles? I can't face stripping the boot lining out 'again' to get to it and find out myself. Does anyone have this handy?

Mine fails intermitently so I'm looking for a replacement. I've looked at threads here on fixing this issue but after a couple of weeks without issues it started failing again so I've given up on it.

Thanks in advance.

I have had the same problem on my S4 cab. Bought a new one from TPS for approx £35, rang them up and gave them my reg number. Am working away at the moment and will be back home in a cpl of days, could get the part number for you then if you still need it, as I havent fitted it yet.

I have had the same problem on my S4 cab. Bought a new one from TPS for approx £35, rang them up and gave them my reg number. Am working away at the moment and will be back home in a cpl of days, could get the part number for you then if you still need it, as I havent fitted it yet.

That would be great thanks. I've noticed a few people mentioning TPS but do you need to be in the motor trade to use them?

Not at all mate, its open direct to the public. Just google it to find your nearest one.

just an update, dug out my invoice and details are as follows:
Partnumber : 8H0945097C
Cost: £23.24 (excl VAT)

Hope that helps.