1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C7 S6 brake pad options

marriedblonde Apr 27, 2018

1. marriedblonde

marriedblonde Well-Known Member

Already after 1200 miles I am done with the standard brake pads and he amount of dust they create.

It seems like replacement options are pretty slim. I've found EBC yellow pad (i;ve used reds in the pads and quite like them but never the yellows) or Ferodo DS2500's which I have also used and love.

Anything else out there? EBC's are £166 the ferodos are £238 so not too bad.

2. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

EBC Redstuff

Ferodo DS Performance

Both low dust .

3. marriedblonde

They dont list reds for the s6 just yellows and orange (which are a race only pad)

4. pez81

pez81 Active Member

Having had the ebc yellow I can say safely don't get these they are noisy and honestly quite useless. My stock pads were better

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

marriedblonde likes this.
  5. marriedblonde

Cheers. Looks like ferocious it is

6. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

EDC Redstuff, low squeal and low dust.

I can highly recommend. I have them on the S7.

[​IMG]

marriedblonde and Gazwould like this.
  7. marriedblonde

Do you have the part numbers? They don't list anything on their sie for the S6, i know the s6, s7 and rs7 share the same callipers.

Thanks

J.

8. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Fronts were DP32158C
    Rears were DP32082C

EBC Catalogue here

These pads also fit Mercedes (with Brembo calipers) so you may find them listed under Mercedes rather than Audi. Also fit different Audi models (S8)

I got mine from eBay :racer:

You can try here just search using the part numbers.

Note that they do not come with wear sensors. I used the original ones.

Also there are anti-vibration pads (stick-on pads). You will need a set of those, however you may be able to reuse the old ones, if you can get them off the old pads without damaging them.

Have a look here Item 12. I ordered the pads through the forum Parts Request service.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    marriedblonde likes this.
  9. marriedblonde

Thank you very much!

RAF_S7 likes this.