c6 rs6 grill fit my c6 allroad?

C6A6allroad3.0

I'm looking into giving my C6 3.0 all road a bit of a meaner look, does anyone know if the C6 RS6 grill would be a straight swap or whether it would need work to get it to fit.
Cheers,

RoyC

Did it to my 2009 S-Line with a S6 grill so don't see why not a RS6.

GOOG203.jpg

Brian65

2006 Audi A6 3.0 TDI S-Line Quattro
1.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg

I don't know what style of grill you have as there appears to be several different styles out there but I bought some 6mm wide x 2m length self adhesive chrome strip from ebay for £4 and fitted it myself. It's a plastic strip that cuts simply with a Stanley knife and took about 20 minutes to do. Looks a bit like the RS6/S6 grill but for virtually pennies. Great if your on a budget. I did this about 8 months ago and still looks good. The strip is advertised as for automotive and boat decoration so obviously water isn't an issue. Before and after pics above.

Baz Clark

RoyC, that new grill looks fantastic. I had been thinking of doing a swap myself too when I have a few pounds to spare. Can I be cheeky and enquire where you got the grill from, and how much it set you back please?

RoyC

RoyC

View attachment 52359 View attachment 52356 View attachment 52357 View attachment 52358

I don't know what style of grill you have as there appears to be several different styles out there but I bought some 6mm wide x 2m length self adhesive chrome strip from ebay for £4 and fitted it myself. It's a plastic strip that cuts simply with a Stanley knife and took about 20 minutes to do. Looks a bit like the RS6/S6 grill but for virtually pennies. Great if your on a budget. I did this about 8 months ago and still looks good. The strip is advertised as for automotive and boat decoration so obviously water isn't an issue. Before and after pics above.

Looks good

RoyC

It realy is an easy job.