1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN

RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN Registered User

Hi, I've found some posts around about this but I was hoping to get help deciding. Have a standard SE with 19" S line wheels. As you can see it's sitting pretty high. I've found there is a 50/40 mill lowering setup but not sure if that's too low or not. I was looking to see what setups you'd recommend and any pics you have to show.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

How many miles has your current suspension covered? Are you just looking to change the springs?

Damian @ DPM Performance

4. RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN

Car has 178k on the clock. Suspension is in good condition, no leaks from the shocks, cars been well looked after. I think the S line is dropped 30 all-round if I'm right but the front is so high at the moment was thinking if bringing it down a bit more. Was just thinking new springs, car doesn't get driven too much so doesn't take much punishment.

5. Gazwould

Gazwould Registered User

178K , good condition... the shocks went soft ages ago !

6. RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN

Lol, good condition for age it's probably best to say. Noticed the other day it's a little low on the driver side rear, haven't got it jacked up yet to see what's up.
    Any recommendations for setup?

7. RUAIDHRI MILLIGAN

I would only use the car a few times a week and don't go far, so doesn't have to be big money. Any opinion on the FK coilovers?

8. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

If that's original suspension with the full 178k on it then you'll definitely need to change the dampers at the dams time as the springs.

Damian @ DPM Performance