C6 alloys on a C7?

rsb2486

Reaction score
Ive just ordered a new shape A6 sline with the stadard 18" alloys. i couldnt get the 19" as i needed the car as soon as(order times with 19" were too long for me).. question is will the current 19" le mans style alloys or any other 19" audi alloys fit the newer shape A6?..anyone tried?

I read on a online forum somehere that its not poss to fit older C6 A6 alloys onto the new A6(C7).
cheers!

Well the new C7 can be specced with the 7 Arm Double spoke so I say why wouldn't it fit .. Just check the stud pattern and offset.

I'm pretty sure the tyres are a different spec, so if you replace those, I think it'll be fine...

Well the new C7 can be specced with the 7 Arm Double spoke so I say why wouldn't it fit .. Just check the stud pattern and offset.

That's a pretty sweeping generalisation... design has nothing to do with fitment. The new A4 (B8) has the bigger centre bore too, but I think the C6 was still 57.1 bore so if you're after new wheels you will probably have to get them off a newer car.

Offsets will be the other stumbling block, so check your current wheels vs whatever wheels you're after. Higher ET can be compensated for with spacers.

That's a pretty sweeping generalisation...

I think we've all got a bit complacent.... VAG went through a phase for most for the last 10 years where everything apart from the S-cars could have their wheels swapped around to a reasonable extent: all 57.1mm, mostly ET45-ish... so if they were the right size and width, they'd probably fit... sadly not any more!