C*@ts! I mean "Premium" SUV drivers!

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Everyone harps on about white van drivers and BMWs but IMO the new w*nkers on the streets are definitely drivers of Cayennes Turbos ML AMG models and Range Rover Sports.. blacked out windows, blinding everyone with their xenon/foglight combo and 22" Kahn rims... driving like they own the road

:mad:

You live in London, don't you?

When I used to live there, I was amazed at how many people had massive 4x4's. In London. 4x4's. London.

It just doesn't make sense no matter how you think of it.

Stringster said:
It seems that they also have the right to park across two parking spots

You're also forgetting about those stupid, massive American pickups...

dodge_srt_10_disco.jpg

My ex got a parking ticket once, on a council car park, for being 2 minutes late while on the same car park one of those massive Dodge pickups was occupying two bays (the one he was supposed to be in and most of the one behind) yet had no parking ticket! To make matters worse the council has a maximum weight restriction on the car park which the big, heavy pickup was clearly also exceeding... and still no ticket! The council attendant must have been hovering like a fly over my ex's car to issue the ticket for being two minutes late and then disappear without a trace yet turned a blind eye to the pickup!

To be fair though I have encountered a few nice council attendants that have gave a few extra minutes 'grace' before issuing the ticket which goes to show not all of them are evil!

I have a bit of respect for Cayenne Turbos an Turbo S' but the rest I totally agree with

These cars are what i cal "I have a small ****" motors.

golf said:
You live in London, don't you?

yep, and I didnt include the Q7 as I havent encountered many of them...

also didnt include the X5 because they are all driven by Nigerian cleaning ladies.

At work we have a Jeep Commander in the showroom, it has had a full 'StarTech' bodykit fitted to it at an extra cost of around £7k. The standard Commander is a monstrosity but this is something else! It`s now got 22` rims, silver front and rear valences and sills, not forgetting the thing is actually black. If it ever went further than the local Tesco carpark the bumpers would fall off, it could never go on some serious off road now. Typical American`s, take something, bling it and use it for the complete opposite

The bigger the vehicle the more insecure the person driving

silver75 said:
Everyone harps on about white van drivers and BMWs but IMO the new w*nkers on the streets are definitely drivers of Cayennes Turbos ML AMG models and Range Rover Sports.. blacked out windows, blinding everyone with their xenon/foglight combo and 22" Kahn rims... driving like they own the road

http://www.wirtualnafrancja.com/annonces/images/10596_2233BgQuK6IkvwrX.JPG
http://www.automotiverhythms.com/images/fw_projkahnrr_1.jpg
http://www.thhe.dk/Porsche_Cayenne_Turbo-02.jpg

:mad:

Better watch out silver they will be running you over in that new car of yours:jester: