Bye for now!

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Unfortunately i have sold my A4, which went last night to a really good chap, so i know she's in good hands. Appologies to phil for not getting you a step by step guide!!

I have told him that this is the best enthusiast site around for any audi, and that you guys have always been of great help to me. I hope he doesnt have any problems with mine, but if he needs any help i'm sure you guys will be able to.

I'll be popping on every now and again, alsowill be looking at getting a new one soon, probably after x mas etc tough. So hopefully will be back to pester you all again!

But thanks for everyones help as i know i've asked a lot of questions and thanks Doc for keeping an eye out for me.

Take Care,

Gav

good luck dude !
Dont be a stranger !

Give it a few weeks and you'll be back :) aslong as you don't fall in love with the gto :ermm:

just be like me stay here, its the best site out there, thats why im staying coz im getting an RS4 :racer:

take care man come back soon. your a4 was the bomb looked top!

not to worry , sure i will work it out ...
am sure you will be back
thanks for everthing
phil

all the best Phantom, your car was a nice example what will you be getting in the new year?

Now then chap :)

Good to meet you and yours last week ;)

What are you using in the meantime?

Don't you DARE disappear!!!

Hey guys, will be looking for a nice tidy 1.8t quattro, early in the new year, as christmas is making it pointless for me to carry a wallet. So wont be away too long.

Haven't got a car at the moment, using the reliable public transport as i work about 4 miles from where i live, so it's not too bad.

Was good to meet you and the guzzler too Dan!

I'll be on and off, when i can. But surely will be back with a vengance.

Already have my downward spiral of mods to do to my next A4 victim :p

nice 1 phantom a4, look foward to seeing your new a4 on here next year all the best mate!