Bye Bye S3

Wonder what the UK price would be ?
There will be a mark up on the auto vs the manual. According to this Australian review the auto box is favorable over the manual one anyway.
I mentioned trading in the q3 to the Mrs. and first thing she asked is how big it was. So in 'man math's' terminology that is a 99.99% yes let's do it:haha:

Fooking ugly thing that

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
As sure as Dolly Parton sleeps on her back.....He'll be more than just looking mate....lol
Now that would be a sight to see:hubbahubba: Well a few years ago lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Fooking ugly thing that
Yeah the fastback is but I do like the hatchback version....Like I said above it's a lot of car for the money and certainly a contender for the S3 or Golf R if you are on a budget...Not forgetting the aftercare that Hyundai offer which I think is market leading.:yes: I am working on Jackie in trading in the Q3 for the I30N:thumbs up:

Yeah the fastback is but I do like the hatchback version....Like I said above it's a lot of car for the money and certainly a contender for the S3 or Golf R if you are on a budget...Not forgetting the aftercare that Hyundai offer which I think is market leading.:yes: I am working on Jackie in trading in the Q3 for the I30N:thumbs up:

Lets hope marrying you was her last stupid decision......lol

Lets hope marrying you was her last stupid decision......lol
F&ck me mate...That was uncalled for:scared2: Took me ages to say yes:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra and Jassyo06
F&ck me mate...That was uncalled for:scared2: Took me ages to say yes:whistle2:

At least you said YES mate.....Avril's asked me dozens of times.....and gets the same reply.....The old Spanish Archer.....The El....Bow

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra and pburv
At least you said YES mate.....Avril's asked me dozens of times.....and gets the same reply.....The old Spanish Archer.....The El....Bow
Now do you really blame her???? You old smoothie you......:haha:

As sure as Dolly Parton sleeps on her back.....He'll be more than just looking mate....lol
Nahhh waiting for the GR86 to come out, want to see that :)

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra and pburv
Nahhh waiting for the GR86 to come out, want to see that :)

JAPANESE ......
tenor.gif

Reactions: Jcbmally, S32B, Sandra and 1 other person
vq5N4M.gif

Reactions: Jcbmally, Sandra and Jassyo06
It said cheaper than the new Golf GTi!!!
There's going to be a few tempted to the 'Dark Side'
I sense the Force is strong in this one
images

Reactions: S32B and Jcbmally
There's going to be a few tempted to the 'Dark Side'
I sense the Force is strong in this one
images
I'm not 100% sold on the red bits and ti sticker though! Think it would look better in black:

New%20BMW%20128ti%202020-9.jpg

Black

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and pburv
I'm not 100% sold on the red bits and ti sticker though! Think it would look better in black:

New%20BMW%20128ti%202020-9.jpg

View attachment 210474
Yeah would look better in black or maybe a dark blue.. That would hide the red trimmings nicely:thumbs up:
Failing that you could always get them wrapped?
Is white the only option?

Yeah would look better in black or maybe a dark blue.. That would hide the red trimmings nicely:thumbs up:
Failing that you could always get them wrapped?
Is white the only option?
I just looked on the BMW site, black, mineral grey and storm bay they stay red, if you go red or misan blue they go black :)

pro pack adds better alloys, privacy glass and stereo upgrade:

Screenshot configurebmwcouk 20201009 12 53 00

Blue

Reactions: Jcbmally
I prefer the red :) Don't normally like red cars either!
Ha ha. I had a red car once that kept on turning pink:scared2:
Astra 1.4SI J45 nfd.....I will never forget it!. Don't you just love Vauxhall's..:whistle2:

Reactions: Jcbmally
Ha ha. I had a red car once that kept on turning pink:scared2:
Astra 1.4SI J45 nfd.....I will never forget it!. Don't you just love Vauxhall's..:whistle2:
lol my neighbour bought a flat red car years back, he asked me why his paint had faded...told him it was a combination of the paint and the way he looked after it...he then changed it and got another flat red one and carried on looking after it in the same way!!! Yes this one has also faded!!! :blink: