1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. S32B

S32B Registered User

Errr no, she does my head in....each to their own!

X3man likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Peter82

Peter82 Registered User

What do you think guys about Hyundai Veloster ? quite nice

Attached Files:

4. Mr Freeze

Mr Freeze Registered User

I've been following this channel for a while they always have interesting cars to work on . I really like the track hawk they are fixing at the moment .

pburv likes this.
  5. pburv

pburv Registered User

Yeah..It's helped keep me sane during furlough. lol
    Running a you tube channel is proving very lucrative. I think they have generated over a million dollars from their videos so far. That's not including their merchandise :cool new:

Mr Freeze likes this.
  6. pburv

pburv Registered User

Lol Better looking than Jason Plato...:haha:

Jcbmally likes this.
  7. S32B

S32B Registered User

I think that Karun Chandhok is the best out of the lot...apart from when Tiff was on it....Sadly though you never know when a new series is out or what channel it will be on!!!

Jcbmally and pburv like this.
  8. pburv

pburv Registered User

Ha ha I know what you mean.. I chop from one episode in a season to another season...I wish they would sort it out as it's generally a good program to watch. They film on a racing track just down the road from me. Anglesey Circuit .It's always filmed in the middle of the week which is a pain as I am usually working.

Jcbmally and S32B like this.
  9. Mr Freeze

Yes there is a lot of money to be made thought youtube these days . They do create great content so best of luck to them .

pburv likes this.
  10. pburv

pburv Registered User

Looks ok to be fair..

11. X3man

X3man Well known member

Haha, and me, drives me round the bend

pburv, S32B and Jcbmally like this.
  12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. S32B

S32B Registered User

lol she just thinks that she's nicer/sexier than she actually is!

pburv likes this.
  14. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left.

Oh c'mon lads, she's no that bad and at least she is down to earth. I met her at Goodwood and she really was a good crack.
    Anyway each to their own, by the way I also have Katherine Jenkins, Julie Roberts and Kate Beckinsale on my list :hubbahubba::hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

pburv, Mr Freeze and jassyo06 like this.
  15. S32B

S32B Registered User

Katherine Jenkins & Kate Beckinsale oh yes! If we are talking down to earth good looking women, Gemma Atkinson has to be in there grrrr.

pburv, jassyo06 and Jcbmally like this.
  16. Jcbmally

:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

X3man and pburv like this.
  17. Peter82

Peter82 Registered User

If Skoda gonna look like this, I will get it ... very nice design

Attached Files:

18. Mr Freeze

Thats a good list :hubbahubba:

19. pburv

pburv Registered User

Comparing cars n gals.....That's why I like this forum......You never know what's up next..lol
    I wonder if you can get Katherine Jenkins on PCP????:sex:

20. X3man

X3man Well known member

Kate B...yes please

Jcbmally likes this.
  21. Jcbmally

:thumbs up::thumbs up:

pburv and X3man like this.
  22. S32B

S32B Registered User

So would you be doing the contract over minutes then mate??? :D

23. pburv

pburv Registered User

If they do them that long i'm laughing:hopelessness:

24. S32B

S32B Registered User

I've just been to Costco, whilst I was waiting to be served I saw the woman on the checkout looking at me a few times!!! When I got close she said "You look like David Boreanaz with that mask on, you have the same eyes and build" I'm having that :icon thumright: think I'll wear it 24/7 from now on lol.

25. Peter82

Peter82 Registered User

Get her contact she wanted you

26. pburv

pburv Registered User

Any keyboard wizard can say that lol
    Some people say I look like George Peppard.....It's true look at my pic on my avatar...Spitting image..:yes:

27. S32B

S32B Registered User

lol I'm happily married mate :) But it's nice to get a compliment now and again, we were in Croatia last year and two young women were standing next to me at the bar, they said "Wow you smell gorgeous" and started sniffing my neck! it proper made my night lol :D My wife was sitting down watching this going on!!! when I got back she just shook her head at me lol :p

28. AllanG

AllanG Q5 TFSI

Are you sure they weren’t a couple of Russian hookers looking for business lol :whistle2::whistle2:

pburv, Jcbmally and S32B like this.
  29. Jcbmally

Its a common fact that Audi drivers do struggle to separate fantasy with reality lol. Apparently I am what is known in the trade as a DILF !!!!

30. pburv

pburv Registered User

PMSL..:chuncky:

Mr Freeze and Jcbmally like this.
  31. S32B

S32B Registered User

lol you've either got it or you haven't! :p

Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and pburv like this.
  32. pburv

pburv Registered User

I'm saying nothing:whistle2:

Mr Freeze, Jcbmally and S32B like this.
  33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. mfl

mfl Registered User

Think, I'll add by 2 cents into this conversation, having just recently sold my S3 for a Megane RS Trophy.

I did a couple of track days with Golf GTIs and Golf Rs, before deciding to buy the S3. I much preferred the looks and finish of the S3 and assumed that having the same drivetrain/gearbox etc that the S3 on the track would be similar to the Golf R. At the the time the cost of a Golf R was the same as a S3 so I thought its a no brainer and got the S3. The dealers had people lining up to buy Golf Rs and not so much interest is s3.

On public roads, even when pressing on your really can't push the S3 to its limit, because of the speeds you would be doing. Yes it understeered, but a set of Bridgestone R003s and a Motorsports 034 rear ARB, took care of the understeer, and the Stage 1 ECU tune, helped destroy the clutch packs in the rear diff quite quickly, but meant its traffic light performance was fun (especially in the wet). A set of 8.5 inch rims and some Bilsteins even B8s, would have made the cars handling better and the car feel better sorted ( I never got round to doing it). As other's have said the ability of the S3 to cover ground quickly in all types of weather is impressive.

On the track, thats where the difference between the Golf R and S3 became apparent. The Golf R was happier on the track and the S3 on the faster more open corners, was okay, on the tighter corners, it would just want to go straight and while it was good to be finally able to actually find the limits , but it wasn't much fun.

On my last track day, I was doing laps with a Lancer Evo 9 and Subaru WRX Sti, in a straight line they were surprised they weren't pulling away from me, but for cornering speeds, I was no match. Then it started to rain, it was just enough to get the track damp. The AWD meant I didn't really slow down much, after the session ended the guys in the EVO and STi came up to me and said, WTF - the rain came and they just couldn't keep up. I enjoyed that wet session.

There are AWDs out there with more feel and driver satisfaction, but as I found out , it ain't the S3.

Just keep in mind, I'm referring to Oz roads and weather :)

Bells, S32B and Jcbmally like this.