bwa engine vcds log (good log?)

omergti

Reaction score
hi all
i have a a3 2008 bwa engine with the dsg6 dq250 transmission, car with 204,000km, completly stock.
the problem is from 1st gear to 2st gear and 2st to 3st shifting (and sometimes also from 3 to 4) exactly after the shifting point the engine make "jerks" like pull the ignition off and on for a half a second and after that keep going like nothing happens. its happens only at D and around 3000\4000 rpm driving. if i drive in manual mode or S mode its not happen at all.
in vcds i dont get any fault codes at all.
i replace a new geniune r8 coils, new ngk spark plugs, new geniune pcv valve (last revision), new geniune diverter valve (last revision), new geniune hitachi MAF sensor, new geniune air filter, transmission oil and filter replace also with new geniune ,and new geniune n75 sensor. i really cant solve or understand this issue at all.
i put here also the log i do today in 3st gear - LOG-01-015-028-034-313-331-1148-115C-1418-1434.xlsx
is the car behave good? boost is good?
thanks

Link isn't working but ideally you need to log requested boost and actual boost from 1st through to 5th at WOT (if you can find a quiet road!). Then graph it to see if you are getting a spike during gear changes, which could cause a temp limp mode.

i do a log with half throttle because if i do in full throttle the issue does not occur.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 116