BW Confirmed

Yeoy

Reaction score
Must say, I've been very impressed with Exeter Audi... so far :)
Ordered end of July..
The only thing I'm concerned, and I'm hoping somebody can clarify this for me, is my car isn't showing the red calipers in the image...but I have obviously ordered these, and just checked my order form to confirm.

Car should hopefully fall right onto March 1st..( Have I just dug a pit haha )

My Sales executive was over in Germany last week testing the RS3/R8 ect and he has a feeling they will be ranking up the production cycle to get the cars out quicker... so I do hope those that haven't had there build weeks confirmed yet do so very shortly!!

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 236
Check it with dealer carefully as mine looks exactly like I ordered it eg Spec shows on configurator.

TX.

Must say, I've been very impressed with Exeter Audi... so far :)
Ordered end of July..
The only thing I'm concerned, and I'm hoping somebody can clarify this for me, is my car isn't showing the red calipers in the image...but I have obviously ordered these, and just checked my order form to confirm.

Car should hopefully fall right onto March 1st..( Have I just dug a pit haha )

My Sales executive was over in Germany last week testing the RS3/R8 ect and he has a feeling they will be ranking up the production cycle to get the cars out quicker... so I do hope those that haven't had there build weeks confirmed yet do so very shortly!!

Open another page
https://www.audi.co.uk/myaudi-public-api/services/v1/orders/(ordernumber)

Enter your order number at the end without brackets
Chrome extension JSONView should format the JSON to be more readable
At the bottom of the page should list your options you chose

Reactions: monopole and Yeoy
Perfect,
Many thanks for this!