BW 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

That is strange! Seems to be taking an awful long time if it was built over 4 weeks ago! I'm sure you will get a reply soon and hopefully your car is fine. Keep us updated.

I know this is a different car but my brothers RS5 was built first week of October and was at dealer 22nd!

I know saloons are a longer time frame but in your case you could be looking at 5 weeks or even 6! Hopefully not but either way that's abit on the rediculous side.

Just had the following email from my dealer:-

Hi Andrew

Your car is now in the UK at the port in Grimsby. It will be with us within the next 4-5 days. I will contact you as soon as it arrives.

I am a happy boy!

Hi Andrew

Your car is now in the UK at the port in Grimsby. It will be with us within the next 4-5 days. I will contact you as soon as it arrives.

I am a happy boy!

Awesome news mate!! Not long for you now then!

Hi Andrew

I am a happy boy!
Great news Andrew!

Reactions: Andrew_Bu
Not planning to wait for an email beyond Thursday - life is too short. I asked for a regular updates on my BW45 3 weeks ago. I'll be chasing for an update Friday.

Reactions: s31jay
My dealer is on holiday until 17th so I won't know anything until then :(

Hmmm think al fire mine (aberdeen) an email and see whats going on! I asked for regular updates too but nothing!

Emailed audi this morning, got an email just now saying its already in production yes! Nice cheeky email back saying would be nice to be updated from you guys instead off me emailing would be fine! Haha

BW45 update, my car is at stage7, one more check then off for the boat!

I won't have an update until next Monday mate. Will post back on here when I do!

Seems my car, built end BW45, now at Emden.

Time to second guess which boat it will be on. After 4 months its great to have progress.

Reactions: s31jay and mcnallys
Not alot andy, just see ur car with the options and everything!

It's not 100% accurate though as when I checked my car on it all the options were there but it said I had specced Black inlays on the dash & doors, which I hadn't.
There was a bit of doubt about it until I collected the car but luckily it had the Alu inlays that I wanted.

Got an email off my dealer today and they are expecting my car in the next 2 weeks, hope I get my plate changed over in time! Any1 had more updates?

It only took me 2 weeks to get my plate on retention and get the new V5 back from Swansea.

Yes, my retention came back in 5 days. Also my new V5 came today only 2 days after I picked the car up !

I got the dealers to take care of it. Handed them my retention form 2 weeks before collection and picked the car up with the private plate on it at no extra cost!! I now have 2 sets of private plates in the garage (spare) and 1 on the car!!

Transaction appeared to come through quite late, certainly after I go the V5 and possibly after the retention document apppeared.

Cheers.

Was using that as a pointer as to when I could expect docs to arrive!